sweet.
life is sweet.
i know it sounds trite, but it really is.
i have printed off all your prayer requests here.
[and will continue to do so.]
i was reminded how thankful i am
for you,
for the power of prayer,
for sweetness in simple things,
for knowing, no matter what,
this life is not my own.
it isn't about me.
thank you for reminding me of that yesterday.
we're soaking up some simple sweetness:
i hope you are, too.


THOSE TOES!!!! {nom nom nom!}
ReplyDeleteoh. my. gosh. Love those little feet. What gorgeous photos!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE baby feet, can't get enough! Reminds me that I need to take some more pics of my little girls toes before she gets too big...
ReplyDeleteOh my word. That last picture is KILLING me.
ReplyDeleteFrame worthy for sure.
Baby feet are the absolute best!!
ReplyDeleteOh what sweet little feet!!
ReplyDeleteAs always...beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeletethey're all great...but my favorite is the picture of the baby feets. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI adore that last shot! Beautiful baby toes in the grass, so sweet!
ReplyDeletemust.eat.those.feet.
ReplyDeleteoh, the toes. love the toes.
ReplyDeleteand the cones? look delicious!
I want to eat those ice cream cones and also those toes.
ReplyDeleteSherbert and feet...what could be better??? I love that baby girl's toes are painted too!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures! I love itsy bitsy baby feet :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those little feets! The babies are adorable with their little cones... :)
ReplyDeleteif you know me...you know i have an obsession with little feet. i am constantly taking pictures of my twins' feet. have a great thursday my friend! thanks for the reminder of all we have to be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteThose little piggies can go "wee wee wee" all the way to MY home! So adorable! I need to start taking some more shots like these instead of always needing to see faces in my pictures. There's just nothing better than little chubby baby everything, is there?
ReplyDeleteso, so cute!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute, sweet little toes and expressions... Perfection!
ReplyDeleteNot much is sweeter than baby feet!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet captures!
ReplyDeleteSweet baby toes!
ReplyDeleteI love that last shot!
ReplyDeleteOh, nibble nibble so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSteph
So sweet! I just love, love baby feet! :)
ReplyDeleteYUM.
ReplyDeleteChild Cannibalism at it's best.
Those FEET!
And Bianca's SMILE!
And Clay's TONGUE licking that cone!
Sweet as sweet can be.
XO
just found your blog , love it! and those baby feet are to die for!
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet baby feet! Love those toes! What a lovely day it looks like you had!
ReplyDeleteohmigosh! gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! those little babies and their sweet toes! yum! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! I love the pictures of the babies with their sherbets! They look like they're really enjoying them :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and don't get me started on the last photo with the baby feet! I can just die from the cuteness overload! Those little toes and the perfect little wrinkles in the foot! Simply amazing! Great shots!
OH THE TOES!!! I can hardly take the sweetness of it all, including the ice cream! ;D
ReplyDeleteI wish our toes stayed that cute when we grow up! One little piggie....so cute!
ReplyDelete