still life

My Ellie and I needed some distractions on this chilly day when I noticed Beth's You Capture up! It has been too long. So, we went on a hunt for still life pretties...


Ellie added some gourds at the bottom for a nice touch:


Here are our fund-raising African paper bead necklaces that
I brought home with me:

We ventured outside to capture our family of pumpkins.
We always each pick one out. I love that we all love
different colors and shapes. Beautiful.
We picked the cute, little, all orange one for Clay.
Next year, he'll be home to pick out his own!


Speaking of Clay, I will be finishing up his
birth {in our hearts} story tonight!

Need to catch up?

Comments

  1. Love those bead necklaces so much. And oh, picking out a pumpkin for Clayton! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. The beads especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shot of the beads! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the candle holder. The pumpkins are such a a wonderful idea...can't wait to hear more about Clayton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got kinda lost in that second one!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures!

    And I got my necklaces in the mail-LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in all of your still life captures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts