the baby scoop
thanks so much for all the support and sharing in our joy about our 4th baby coming! we have always talked about 4 children and i feel so blessed that our "plan" matched up with His. and for those of you that read this post, and the answer we got here....it's way too much to go into, but we had 2 big decisions to make as a family after we got that "not right now" answer. so, i'm certain that we needed that "not right now" answer for the 4th baby so we could make good decisions for our family. i'm grateful that i listened. =)now, i got some questions about this pregnancy and a lot of "hope you're feeling well." i hate talking about it because i don't want to seem ungrateful in any way. i get very sick with my pregnancies. and it has gotten worse every time. to try to briefly give you an idea about this time: i literally would be sick at least once an hour, i lost 14 pounds in 10 days, my potassium was dangerously low from this, i was in the hospital for 5 days, i checked myself out to go to the girl's dance recital, i have a pump in my leg that delivers anti-nausea medication into me continously now.
i am feeling somewhat better, but the recovery has been slow. i don't have a lot of energy which is very hard for me because i'm used to running with the girls all day. we have so much support from our families and our church and i'm so grateful for that. and i seriously couldn't have married a better man. he is literally doing everything around here. it is truly amazing to have his support and witness his servant's heart. he constantly reassures me, "this is just for a period of time in our lives. you just worry about growing that baby." =)
next question....will we find out boy/girl?? yes. hubby wants to....and i'm okay with it. we think it'd be awful fun to have 4 girls around this place.....and equally as fun to add a boy in the mix.
as far as the due date....i thought january 6th. when i was in the hospital so sick, the baby measured out to january 20th. the doctors are saying the january 20th, but mindfully realizing that it could've been small from all the sickness and will probably be a couple weeks early. i've gone into labor twice at 37 weeks exactly...so i'm hoping for dec 31st. ; )
thanks for your support and love. i've been blessed by each of your comments!

Oh Love....i'm so sorry to hear that you have been so sick. I sure wish we were closer so we could be of more help....what a blessing to have a hubby that is so loving and helpful! Our prayers are with you and will continue to be with you through the pregnancy...hang in there! Your an amazing woman and an amazing Mommy!
ReplyDeleteYou may have a NYE baby! How exciting to have another baby around the house...I bet the girls are ecstatic! I was so sorry to hear how sick you've been with this one and I hope it'll be good health for both of you for here on out. :) Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you how adorable the girls look in the Matild Jane! You picked out adorable pieces...Jon has been in love with the pieces I bought Emma too. :) I so wish we were closer so our girls could have play dates and I could help you with the reunion stuff!
ReplyDeleteOh I can truly sympathize with you!! I was on an infusion pump with 2 of my pregnancies...had it for over 3 months. It WILL get better...but I do feel your struggle! Email me anytime you need to talk about how terrible you feel with someone who really does understand!! I posted a picture on my blog of my Zofran pump in the trash can the day I got to unplug it LOL! It will all be worth it in the end when you get to hold your little miracle!!
ReplyDeletetake a bow Jenn
My current due date is January 20 too!!! I'm just hoping they don't try to push it back (I have an ultrasound tonight). I know the baby is going to come when it wants to no matter what date they give you, but when you are counting down earlier is more fun! Either way, we will have babies really close together! I'm hoping you are getting some relief from the pump! Everytime I am asked how I am feeling I always feel bad complaining because I cannot even begin to compare to your crazy pregnancies! But I can relate to being so thankful for your hubby, because I feel like poor Jamie has to do everything right now! Hang in there! You are a great mama and this is just for a season!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I've been so worried to bother you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm soo glad to hear you are getting better!!!
My B-day is the 31st!! wahoo! that would be fun!
okay..dear..you take care of your self and I will email you in the am.
XO
~Christine
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you're soon feeling more like your normal self. I'm very excited for you!
ReplyDeletehey, sweetie--i've been so behind on my blog-reading, but it's wonderful to pop in here and see that you've posted a couple times! i've been praying for you. hang in there.
ReplyDeleteoh, I'm so sorry that you get so sick!
ReplyDeleteHello Love!I came across your blog today Congratulations!!!! My hubby, 6 munchkins and I, will pray that you feel well soon. God doesn't give us a cross to bear without the graces to bear it.
ReplyDeleteCanela :o)
Hey Love...shoot me an email at jenncooper@fellowship.net
ReplyDeleteI'll try to pass on some ideas that worked for me during this past pregnancy!!!
Hang in there!!!
take a bow Jenn
Ohhhh honey, that's exactly how I am when I'm pregnant! I'm not a good pregnant chick.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new baby coming though!! What a blessing!
I love the new blog look and I hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing! And I thought I had it bad... there's always someone worst off. I'm almost 19weeks and still threw up today... somehow I've gained 10 lbs though, and I can feel the baby kick all the time now. Hope you're over the hump soon! Hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are so blessed and so is your baby. What a sweet, trusting, loving attitude! And what a lovely, grateful mother you must be!
ReplyDeleteOh My goodness...you poor girl! I'm sorry you are so sick with pregnancies! I'm proud of you for wanting to have children regardless, that is total unselfishness! You will be richly blessed!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your blog! (really!)
But you should post and link about the giveaway so you get more entires, silly!
Lila
WOO HOOTY!!!! Congrats (but sorry you are so sick though I would not be sad to loss 14 lbs in 10 days ~ LOL)
ReplyDeleteAll the best!!!
Blessings~
Shari :)
I'll be checking back next week to see what you're having! God Bless!!!!
ReplyDelete31st?!!! That's my b-day!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better!
Hope the little one is healthy too..
hugs.
~Christine