how you know

this is how you know its about time to have "that" talk with hubby:

you can't stop thinking about these pictures.

instead of going to bed, you're finding picures like this & this on flickr.

you've reviewed your list from the last time around. (feel free to add to it!)

i have a feeling the talk won't be all that complicated. after running errands with dad yesterday, the 2 & 3 year old kept saying to me, "who is in your belly, mama?" & "i wanna little, tiny, brother." (or sister, depending on which daughter was talking!)

hmm...sounds like they've been prepped. =)

Comments

  1. Is there a 'little Love' in the works! wahoo! That's awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you are thinking of adding another baby Palm to the family? :) I love your name list. I'll have to tell my hubby that someone else likes Paisley too! I like Ava too. Our boy name list consisted of Hayden, Ethan, Benjamin, Connor and Joshua. Our girl name list was about as long, Emma, Ainsley, Reese and Hannah. With our last name all the -son names were out and one of my farvorites was Grayson! I would love to have another baby now but we are trying to get everything in order so that I can stay home next time and my doctor diagnosed me with PCOS today so next time is probably going to be even harder. :( I can't wait to hear how the "talk" goes with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Love,

    You are one brave soul...

    I know I want more, but I have been just having crazy days. I think a break is due, I know a break is due, but isn't it so awesome to be in this stage of life with little ones and the blessing of choosing to have more...

    Your girls are adorable...

    Keep us posted!

    TOnya

    ReplyDelete
  4. So....maybe you'll have some big news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Lucky Lucky kids to be born into such a great family. You should have more. I am the oldest of 4 and LOVE it! Not sure I can talk my hubby into it tho (he's an ONLY) - we'll see how it goes with 3 first.

    Being in the last 4 weeks of this pregnancy - all I can say is - you are a brave soul! And get pregnant SOON so your 3rd tri is WINTERtime :)Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *MAYBE a little love in the works...we'll see after that talk!

    *i love reese, too...but one syllable names don't work well w/ our last name

    *i love grayson,too...ellie is ellie gracen

    *oh--emma will love being a big sis, amber! =) smart to get things MORE in order, though. (it's never ALL in order!!) =)

    *maybe big news....we'll see

    *and, yes...the blessing to choose if (lord-willing) we want to have another child makes my heart overflow with gratitude & humbles me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved this post. i myself have been feeling the time approaching for the "talk." my husband will find me crazy since our youngest is not even 6 months, but i feel the baby bug. can't wait to read your news! good luck, and have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... I hope your not offended... it's all in fun.. YOUR IT! TAG!!!
    visit my blog if you want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So...how was the talk?

    How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear. We've kinda been talking ourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts