treat.

okay--that was fun.
i'll admit that i was being a total scrooge about halloween this year.
for many reasons, but just yesterday i reminded myself that our memories
and traditions are what we make of them.  our tradition is that there is a day
to dress up & be anything we want to be, we can go out in our neighborhood visiting 
with friends & we get a LOT of candy.  so, off our little crew went tonight:


life really is what you make of it.
 
oh!  what's that you see back there?
remember when you [over 100 of you!]  helped me pick our front door color?
the teal color won by a landslide!

Comments

  1. PERFECTION! All of it. The children, the costumes, the colors. All of it.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally the door !!!! Love it can u share the color? Your kiddos are so stinking adorable you are so blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure! it's sherwin williams tempo teal.

    and thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that you and your crew were able to have a great time together. Me? I turned my lights off and went to bed (ha!).
    Your choice does sound like more fun:-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! And?!!! Next year I TOTALLY see your kids Captain Planet and his team.I will help you make costumes if you make this happen. I mean, that IS why you have 7 kids, right?? RIGHT???!!!!! Never mind that I just totally miscounted and Captain Planet only has 5 Planeteers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Kids, doors, family--all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed out loud at your use of the word little to describe your crew. They were precious though, I will tell you that!!!

    Glad they were able to have fun and make some cool, candy-ful memories!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. I was not into it at all :(. Went to two events. Scared lil D half to death and glad it is over [but we did have a little fun].

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, how fun are they?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts