they grow.

evelyn joy :: 7lb 13oz, save your smiles for mama or when you really mean it,
just had a real laugh for the first time, love your blanket, pretty easy-going unless
you are hungry, nursing every 3 hours during the day and 4 hours at night,
favorite place to nap is in the bouncy chair in mom & dad's darkened room with 
emmy tucked in next to you.

emelia love :: 8lb 9oz, freely pass out smiles & love seeing the happiness that
they produce, rolled belly to back, haven't laughed quite yet, but you do the happiest
squeal, suck on your fingers, happy yet really great at communicating when you're not,
nursing every 3 hours during the day and 4 hours at night, favorite nap spot
is in the middle of all our home's action--the swing in the living room with
evie tucked in next to you.

we love you, girls. so very much.
grow, babies, grow.

Comments

  1. They are just perfect in every way. Beautiful, beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're the most beautiful best friends I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You are so great! I can't believe you keep up with all the milestone tracking. They will love that when they are older. I barely keep up with it, and I only have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, they are still so teeny! 16 and a half pounds of heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts