the perfect amount.

mom, this is all i have right now.
is it enough to give to Jojo's orphanage?

if you would like to join Anika in giving to Ekisa,
the call to action post is HERE.
you can send your tax deductible donation via the button below.

we're looking for 228 people to give $33.
we need 192 more people!
thank you for giving and spreading the word.


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a blessing alongside you and other awesome people like Anika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Laura! [and anika was tickled to read this!] =)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! I love that you do this...and i get to be a part of it. It's an honour to help in a small way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it could be more, but I don't want to miss out on celebrating such a special birthday. love your heart so much. <3 Happy birthday, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! What a beautiful way to celebrate a birthday. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts