[some of] the week.
some peeks at our week via my instagram photos.
[i'm letlovegrow there.]
| chloe & emelia |
| little moments with sisters. |
| best birthday morning. realizing that last year on my birthday the boys had been home from uganda for 1 year and 4 days and we had no idea the other 2 blessings God had in store for our family. thankful he chose to grow our family by 4 this year! [and have you seen my birthday wish? would love for you to join.] |
| family trip to Shedd aquarium |
| 2 1/2 months already! |


<3 your family is ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose beauties are growing so fast!!!! I love the pic in the leaves! I hope you had a blessed birthday, I just was looking through my spam and saw that you e mailed me your address , I have some goodies for those precious babes, I will be sending them this week:)
ReplyDeletePrecious!! I love those owl outfits, too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful birthday week! That whole lot of pictures and the cutest one this week might be....Clayton and his bare little toes!
ReplyDeleteI keep wondering what type of pacis your girls use. It's so hard to find ones good for breastfeeding
ReplyDeletethey use those big green soothie ones from the hospital. i hope we don't lose them!
Deleteok. We've tried the soothie and the gumdrop. Both seem to pop out of their mouth when they fall asleep...leaving me to plop it right back in ;)
ReplyDelete