what love can do.

just guess what 'non-verbal' child said mama yesterday?
that's right!  sweet esther called her mama by name.
how amazing is love?!
guess what else?
they have a court date!
seriously...this is miraculous.
how amazing is our God?!

esther's mom has started a blog!
follow their journey here at Jenny Updates.
thank you for your outpouring of love for esther and her family.
keep praying them to a favorable court date & HOME!
 
if you'd like to give a tax deductible donation to esther's
adoption fund, you can click the donate button below.
[and for those playing along, we're around 1/3 of the way to revealing our twins' names!]

Comments

  1. Oh praise God! Oh thank You God for the power of Love!

    Janelle
    AStoryofGrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried when I heard this! As long as I shall live I will testify to LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! and awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment