flowers.

yesterday i shared this picture of my new favorite Vintage Pearl necklace.
i love, love, love having all 7 of our kiddos names on a necklace.  and wait--
do you see those two, little flower charms that are hiding?  that's right.
our twins have names!
i wasn't quite ready to reveal them, but so many people were interested in what
they are that i'd love to make a little game out of it.  
so, let's do a little good with this fun name reveal.
when Esther's adoption FIG account reaches $2000, i'll reveal our 2 new little girls' names!
throw in a few dollars!  i promise when you see sweet Esther's homecoming after
years and years of being overlooked in a orphanage, you will REJOICE and know
it's the best $10 [or whatever amount!] you ever spent!
feel free to spread the word....the faster it gets there, the faster i reveal!

donate tax deductible to Esther's adoption account here:

thanks for playing along to help this treasure HOME!

Comments

  1. I love this!!! That pic of them holding her is PRECIOUS. Can't wait to see your name reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears! This shows your heart!.....completely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! These little girls are already so blessed who has a mommy who is helping them show God's glory! {I'm sure their names are as adorable as the rest of your crew!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, just donated. I'm happy to do so whether we get to hear the names or not, although I will admit I'm excited to know what they are! LOVE the necklace. It's so special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts