flowers revealed.
you all are fast. esther's account is over $2,000!
as promised, here are our newest little girls' names!
| necklace from The Vintage Pearl. |
twin A is emelia love. emelia means to strive or excel. we chose for it to start with
the 'e' over the 'a' so we could call her emmy. love is after me. we've never considered
naming after me, but i'm so grateful matt suggested it. i think it's perfect with emmy &
we pray that love is what she always strives for above all else.
twin B is evelyn joy. evelyn is a form of eve, which means life & my maternal
grandmother's name. we will often call her evie. joy is her middle name &
that is our prayer for her--that she lives a life of true joy.
there is my 27 week bump update picture. i had an doctor's appointment and
ultrasound this week. the girls are growing perfectly--emmy is 2lbs 5oz &
evie is 1lb 15oz. i'm measuring 33 weeks & she was quite impressed [especially
in the heat] that my blood pressure is great, no swelling & i've now gained 11
pounds total! [that is really great considering how much i lost at the beginning.]
i just love feeling them move all around in there & despite the pain sometimes
and how easily i tire, i wouldn't change a thing. what an awesome blessing this is!

perfect! just perfect.
ReplyDeleteJanelle
Oh I love the names! And I love that your readers are so generous. Joy would have been the middle name of our sixth if we had a girl (but we had a boy).
ReplyDeleteBeautiful names!
ReplyDeleteI could not be more in love with this. My heart brims for you, the girls, the boys and Matt.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous names! And so glad that Esther's account is growing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSteph
Love the names and how intentional you are at naming them. They are already blessed to have such amazing parents and siblings. Soooo happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteTears for you friend I couldn't of picked better more lovely names myself, just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! The names are perfectly gorgeous! LOVE them!
ReplyDeletebeautiful names! <3
ReplyDeleteoh, they are perfect:) so exciting!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Oh the blessings!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love Emelia Love! Beautiful names!
ReplyDeleteMy firstborn is Emilia so of course I love Emelia also! And my youngest is Joy! Great minds think alike;)
ReplyDeleteah. gorgeous. (the names and YOU.) but i wish i were there to hear you pronounce evelyn, is it ev-eh-lyn or eve-lyn? i need to know so i can pronounce it right in my head. :)
ReplyDeleteshort 'e' short in evelyn and evie! =) ev-eh-lyn
DeleteBeautiful necklace! oh and the names are cute too ;) emmy & evie, lovely!
ReplyDeleteMy sister is Emily & her baby girl is Evelyn, whom we call Evie! I love the names! So excited for you to meet your little babycakes
ReplyDeleteBeing able to follow your journey is such a blessing. I think I say it often, but you and your family make my heart feel so full. I love the names you've chosen. Beautiful names for beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteEvelyn (evie) is one of my favorite girl names! Congrats! Love them both!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous names. Feminine, yet meaningful. Love both of them!
ReplyDeleteThe names are just perfect. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete