superstars.

i was so sad yesterday to miss out on one of my favorite days of
pre-K--the olympics.  i gave jude & ellie a little pep talk about
doing their best, being encouraging to others & being humble if
they won and sent them off with hugs to school while i went to a doctor's
appointment.  i later got this note from their wonderful teacher:
 
Uh....your little Jude pretty much blew away the competition at Olympic Day 
today. You better start stocking up on cleats, baseballs and running shoes.   
And the best part?? Ellie's WONDERFUL, congratulatory attitude!!!

here is a polaroid of jude with his 4 gold medals, 1 silver medal & ellie 
with her medal and her i'm-super-proud-of-my-brother smile!  

you are both superstars!

Comments

  1. So sweet! You need to ask Liz about Clay's supersweetness in Sunday school. He acted as if Max was his long lost brother and it was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, go Jude!! I might need him to help me with speed work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Such great kids Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special! You are one blessed momma to have such awesome littles, probably because your awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! How could that not make anyone smile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! You must be such a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is soo cute. And two great things to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygoodness, look at all his medals. Olympic athlete in the making! They are so sweet together and I'm pretty sure he has a fan in her for life. I love your sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!
    Congratulations to the both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaah! Love it! {the picture and the sweet, sweet words.}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! That is just TOO MUCH!! How awesome! I love both Jude's amazing ability and his sisters sweet spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowza, that's a lotta medals, but the shiniest parts are their smiles. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts