all things new.
hope you all had a happy easter! the most important day of the year to us.
we live with love, hope and so much expectation because of this day--
the day where 3 days after dying for my sins, Jesus rose. the day that was God's
plan all along and points us to the day when He will make everything new again.
a new perfect world. pretty awesome. He is risen!

what a gorgeous family!! You are so blessed.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSteph
They all look like they are laughing/ having a blast!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thing.
Truly knit together by Love.
-Alisha from
www.newmerciesdaily.blogspot.com
He is risen indeed!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun picture! It actually made me giggle. Rejoicing with you at the empty tomb!
ReplyDeleteHe is risen! I never comment, but I just had to today, to say what an inspiration you are to our family! Right now we have just one little girl [2] but I look at the joy in your family and am so excited to add more to ours (whether natural or adopted!)
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous family. and nico? (oldest) he looks to grown up and handsome.
Amen! {and I am beyond impressed that you are able to get a great picture of all of them!}
ReplyDeleteGah, your big girl looks JUST like you. Beautiful pic!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteamen and love the photo!
ReplyDelete"Hi, Jude. I like your big hair. I miss you. Bye bye." Love, Joshua
ReplyDelete