people are awesome.
![]() |
| photo by Ashley Wittmer Photography |
i love, love, LOVE sisters!
also? you know i love matilda jane clothing.
my [super sweet] trunk keeper got word of our family mission trip to Uganda
and wanted to help.
so, tomorrow we are having a matilda jane clothing show at a local
coffee shop & 10% of the sales go to our trip!
you can join in, too--
all orders ship free and are guaranteed by Christmas!
1. go to: www.matildajaneclothing.co m
2. make your wishlist
3. send it to: kimberlyr@matildajanecloth ing.com
4. she will contact you to work out payment information
5. all orders must be to her by thursday 12/15/11
2. make your wishlist
3. send it to: kimberlyr@matildajanecloth
4. she will contact you to work out payment information
5. all orders must be to her by thursday 12/15/11
if you are local & would like to come, email me at momentswithlove@gmail.com
for info. we'll have our paper beaded jewelry there, too.
thank you for your constant encouragement and support.
i am grateful for this community.


OH YAY!
ReplyDeleteTurns out Jeff has a work event to attend but I'm going to see if I can make it there a little late!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that photo!
Steph
oh i love your girls!!!
ReplyDeletereminds me of my 3.
sisters are wonderful, aren't they?
(although i'm sure brothers are fab too... i just don't have any boys in my home, except for the hubby)
wish i live in the US.
i'd def order some MJ goodies!
Oh I so LOVE Matilda Jane clothing and wish they offered trunk shows in Canada :( I would love to buy some clothing for my girls while supporting you and your family Love. I assume the free shipping applies to U.S. addresses only? I hope your show today raised lots of money. Do you have any bracelets left or just necklaces?
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Mich