just today.

what i just did:
finished sealing a few more orders that the kids have all been helping me pack.  earning their way to uganda. ; )
 what i'm doing now:
watching nico make ugandan cabbage--he loves to cook.
what i'm listening to:
connect uganda radio through itunes--love how big, yet how little the world is.
what are you doing & listening to today?

Comments

  1. I love how much Nico loves to cook too!! It's awesome that he not only learned how but wants to cook for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we bought presents (legos!) today. and i was discreet enough to buy them with a little one in tow.
    proud of that! :)

    i'm actually listening to espn. i'm longing for quiet. the boys won't settle to sleep, so instead of music while riles them up, i've turned to espn (our version of white noise). once they settle, everything but the washer and dryer will be turned off! :)

    and nico cooking? is the coolest, sweetest thing ever.

    i'm drinking coffee and getting ready to stay up late to tackle laundry, and dishes.

    and your kiddos earning their way to uganda? precious. you're a good mama, love. so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if he'd be up for making us a Ugandan meal some time? My boys would probably think that is so neat!

    Today I'm finishing up loose ends, and listening to James Vincent McMorrow!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is in Ugandan cabbage? Curious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there still time to order some necklaces from you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spoke at chapel at a local Christian middle and high school about my time in Uganda, homeschooled, drank a wonderful tea, cleaned house and listened to my kids play semi-happily. It was a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I napped and listened to the rain and Christmas music this morning. Too late night, too early morning. So I stayed in bed.

    Once my monkey came home from school, we watched the (original) Grinch, snuggled, and now he's running around like a wild person while I read blogs.

    It's been a day where nothing gets done. And we're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. listening to Sarah McLachlan, watching my 2 year old color. What's the cabage he's making?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home with my 11-year old who is recovering from the tummy bug. Listening to my favorite Christmas song, Canon of the Bells. Can't wait to see which of your little helpers packed up my necklace order!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Katie Daisy print:) She is my favorite:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. need to know where you got that owl mug?!?!
    i need that!!! :)
    so cute!
    and i love that nico loves to cook.
    i think it's awesome you signed your kids names on all the packages.
    gives them that extra special touch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. LIstening to the She and Him Christmas CD. . .so good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just caught up on your posts. Any chance you will have more coil bracelets or know of another good cause that is selling them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. listening to joy williams sing 'here with us.' watching my littlest read picture books. feeling blessed beyond reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I about cried when my package came and had nico's name on the back and now this pic of all the packages and their little nnames... precious.

    So excited for tehm to go to uganda.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts