This made me cry happy tears for you...been wondering what is happening over there, so glad they are now officially yours FOREVER! :) God Bless You all!
Thank you, thank you, thank you...will never stop thanking God for my husband, my three beautiful children, their spouses, and all the awesome, loving, sweetheart grandchildren I have been blessed with. And I cannot wait to meet and love on our newest....we all love you boys already....be safe and come to your "forever" home soon.
SO AMAZING! I'm looking for phrasing other than "Mazel Tov!" but I'm failing. SO, I give you a giant MAZEL TOV!!!! Sending you hugs and happy vibes for a speedy and safe trip home!
So excited for you and your family. All the sacrifices by your family, the harsh words spoken by others, the exhaustion from travel...all worth the end result. You stayed true to your cause and these beautiful boys are the recipient. God bless you and your family. Safe travels home!!
Congrats on the relief of making it official...they were already your sons and brothers. (How in the world do you remember to bring cute props for photos?!?! You are one very good Mama at not making the stereotypical first child got a baby book, second child got a few pics...so much to learn from you!)
Just got chills, a lump in my throat & teary-eyed all at once. Yaaaay! As an adoptee myself, I know how much it will mean to them to have their amazing forever family! Much love!
Congratulations to your whole family Love. I am so happy for you and that your idea for this picture is now officially published. Praise God for bringing your boys home. I can't wait to read more about your journey.
Oh rejoicing with you sister!
ReplyDeletePraise Him.
ReplyDeleteHug them tight, enjoy what time you have left in their country this trip, and then hurry home to ALL your babies.
Tears for you and your boys. Amazing news!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDeletePRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! I am so, so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteWoohoooooooooo!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, happy, happy!!!! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!
ReplyDeleteThis made me cry happy tears for you...been wondering what is happening over there, so glad they are now officially yours FOREVER! :) God Bless You all!
ReplyDeleteYay! So amazing!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you & your family!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you...will never stop thanking God for my husband, my three beautiful children, their spouses, and all the awesome, loving, sweetheart grandchildren I have been blessed with. And I cannot wait to meet and love on our newest....we all love you boys already....be safe and come to your "forever" home soon.
ReplyDeleteSO AMAZING! I'm looking for phrasing other than "Mazel Tov!" but I'm failing. SO, I give you a giant MAZEL TOV!!!! Sending you hugs and happy vibes for a speedy and safe trip home!
ReplyDeleteAmen, PRAISE GOD:-)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and your family. All the sacrifices by your family, the harsh words spoken by others, the exhaustion from travel...all worth the end result. You stayed true to your cause and these beautiful boys are the recipient. God bless you and your family. Safe travels home!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD! WOOHOOO!! I saw this pin on Pinterest and have been thinking of it since...SO beautiful! So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, just Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteIn your arms and hands forever. Chills!
ReplyDeleteHip hip hooray and Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jesus!! So happy for you, your boys, your family...:)
ReplyDeleteTears of JOY for you right now!!! Yippppppeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteGod is oh so good, love love LOVE this post! Rejoicing with you for prayers answered!
ReplyDeleteYay! How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteoooooh! Rejoicing with you! So wonderful!!!!! XO
ReplyDeleteRejoice!
ReplyDeleteIN the words of our friend "Yippee Jesus!" God will finish this work he has started!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Can't wait to read the whole story!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
ReplyDeleteCrying my friend! Sill praying! His chosen are His forever! {man I love that picture}
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave been waiting to read this! So thankful....rejoicing with you today!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Thought of you and prayed for you just this morning. Such wonderful news for your boys, you, your entire family! Rejoicing and praising God with you!!
ReplyDeleteOh thankyou thankyou thankyou!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and your WHOLE GREAT BIG HAPPY family!!
Congrats on the relief of making it official...they were already your sons and brothers. (How in the world do you remember to bring cute props for photos?!?! You are one very good Mama at not making the stereotypical first child got a baby book, second child got a few pics...so much to learn from you!)
ReplyDeletechills when I saw t his...happy chills...I am so happy for you:)
ReplyDeleteJust got chills, a lump in my throat & teary-eyed all at once. Yaaaay! As an adoptee myself, I know how much it will mean to them to have their amazing forever family! Much love!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for His faithfulness and goodness!!
ReplyDeleteMatthew 18:5
what a beautiful picture, but an even more beautiful reality! what JOY!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited for you and your family.
Congratulations to your whole family Love. I am so happy for you and that your idea for this picture is now officially published. Praise God for bringing your boys home. I can't wait to read more about your journey.
ReplyDelete