small style.

my two little peas in a pod.  
clay wanted a hat, so bianca needed one in her picture, too.
i can hardly get a picture with all the loving between these two.  
most of the eighty pictures from this 4 minutes in a blur of hugging
and kissing and falling on each other.
not a bad problem to have, i guess.
on bianca:
dress & pants-matilda jane
[i'm having an on-line matilda jane party next week!]

on clayton:
shirt-tea
shorts-target
shoes-livie & luca
hat-born to love via baby steals

Comments

  1. Gosh .. they are SO cute!!! I can't get over... Love- you have such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do!

    Arianna has that dress and it is soo huge! Always falls off her shoulders. I guess I'll have to try again next year. You know, I think she's got those shoes too, saved away till later from a L&L sale. :) So yeah, LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so precious! I just love your little twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, what an adorable pair! And I love her shoes, want a pair for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO precious! Thanks for sharing!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm.....I just got a little weepy seeing that last picture. Your kids are beautiful. And stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I adore them! My favorite picture is the one with just their bodies and feet. So precious!

    And, I think I need those shoes for Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and online Matilda Jane party? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures,oh my they are so cute, beautiful outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love that picture of their feet dangling!

    They're adorable together...and they're even color-coordinated. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts