the show.

photo by Beth Fletcher Photography
this year's Listen to Your Mother is over,
but now you can watch online!

you can find my reading here.
all the readers with links to their pieces are here.
 if you're up for something special, watch them all
in order.  the show flowed so beautifully & was
such a beautiful, hilarious, validating, inspiring
tribute to motherhood.

it might not be 'mother's day' today, but happy, happy
day to all you moms.  enjoy this day.

Comments

  1. love,
    that was beautiful.

    your friend in Christ,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I've been looking forward to seeing this posted. I know what I'm watching while I fold laundry tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...we struggle with the same thing. I may have to leave them at some point, but for moment, for a glimpse...I show, I LIVE, mommy. For that time they will know what pure, real love is. And I ache, and beg, and pray that they would know deeply that the love I show them is just a glimpse of their Father's love. And that they are worth it.

    I get it, Love. I don't know if you ever feel alone in the heartache, or if you feel discouraged, but...you're not.

    Loving, praying for, and aching w/ you from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled at the response to your piece. It was such an important message, I am just honored to be able to include your heart and words in the production. Thank you. So excited for everyone to see them all.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms are the best : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Love!!! You humble me and inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting to see this! Thanks for linking to it, I am sure the show was as fantastic as all you ladies (and guy) are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo awesome!


    alwayshavejoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have watched almost all of the pieces from all of the cities and have laughed and cried through them. Wow! You all are so full of courage to speak from your heart and from your convictions and from your experiences. My heart and prayers go out to all of you!

    And I thought it was so amazing how each story seemed to cover yet another area of motherhood. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my heart swells as i weep. thank you, sweet friend! xo
    (i cheated and watched yours first-off to hear the rest later!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. It was so fun to see you (and Steph)...LIVE.

    Congrats.

    P.S. You used to be a pediatric nurse? I learn something new every time I come over here.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts