small style.
miss bianca adair.
she makes me smile and
changes my perspective every day.
she's so happy & easy-going.
most people would say,
well, she kind of has to be since she's the fifth child.
but, i'm not sure that i believe that.
she could still be high needs & grow up resenting
being the littlest in this big, loud family.
![]() |
| dress & leggings-Matilda Jane, cardi & headband-Target, bracelet-gymboree |
but, that's not her.
she thrives on everyone doting on her.
she's sweet & laid back.
she is very detail oriented though which i think
will be interesting to watch as she grows--
to be so easy-going yet to make sure every single block
is properly put back in its place & to make sure every
morning to grab her chosen bracelet for the day.
it's a neat mix.
so thankful for each of their little peopleness.
linking up with Mama Loves Papa small style
--------------------------
last night, we broke the $8,000 mark pledged to give to Anika's adoption fund!
i am so excited & thankful for each of you hosting
a Love for Anika get together! have you been thinking about joining us?
JUMP IN! come be a voice for this little girl. help her find her family
and get her home!
also--
we are two days [!] away from Listen to Your Mother.
i can't believe it.
get your tickets here.
whoa nerves. but, so, so thankful to share my story
& be with the others as they share theirs.
it's going to be awesome.




How in the world do you paint baby toes?!! I can't get Arianna to sit still long enough for anything (although it may be the holding-down part - ha). Love that headband, almost can't believe it's Target! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour babies are so precious.
ReplyDeleteRe: painting baby toes, I have four tips.
-First, it has to be their idea or it's a no go :)
-Give the baby a treat so she'll sit still a bit longer.
-Use a "60 seconds to dry" polish.
-Paint a thin coat.
-Paint sideways across the nail, instead of down the nail.
-Blow dry on cool for a minute to set the polish.
-Don't worry about imperfections- the cuteness overpowers them.
Ok- seven tips :)
I love your sweet & thoughtful words about your littlest. :)
ReplyDeleteShe really is precious.
I'll be praying for my friends Saturday night & wishing that I was there...Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day, Love, even if your boys are far, they're still closer than yesterday!
What a sweetheart! ♥ That dress is ten kinds of precious.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of y'all Saturday! Wish I could be there in the front row to cheer you on. I will fully be there in spirit, grinning like a crazy lady, so proud of each one of you!
oh my goodness... bianca is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable!!!! love, love, love her small style
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post, Love.
ReplyDeleteAnd I adore Bianca's middle name!!!
Bri
cute clothes.
ReplyDeletebut seriously, cute banca! love that girl <3
So sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love her Matilda Jane <3
--and I wish with all my heart I lived near enough to come and support the loveliness of Listen To Your Mother. So, SO proud of Steph.
You all are magic.
S.S.
This is the cutest post ever! Love Bianca's personality...she is just darling!! And SUPER excited for Saturday night, I know you will do well=)
ReplyDeleteBianca is so, so beautiful! I love her little outfit and those painted toe nails? Swoon!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there for the live version of LTYM. I know you guys will be so amazing!
She is a beauty : )
ReplyDeleteShe is perfection. I love thier little peopleness as well. They are, who they are even at such a young age. Her outfit is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet ode to your adorable daughter. Isn't it lovely to see how their personalities develop over time, how things like fastidiousness with block placement will manifest later. Wonderful watching these wee ones grow.
ReplyDeleteAlso: the outfit is great.
Best of luck with your adoption fund.
That dress is so wonderful!!! She's precious...
ReplyDeleteShe looks sweeter than pie and it sounds like she has the personality to match.
ReplyDeleteOh, Bianca is just so sweet! Those cheeks! Her little grin!
ReplyDelete