my view.

i was talking with someone recently about Ug anda 
and it occurred to me how normal it is to me.  how i 
think of it so often & can see the roads, the traffic, the fruit
neatly piled on the sidewalk next to the barefoot lady
selling it & the children playing soccer
or carrying big, yellow jugs of water.

i thought it might be fun for you to see what
i would see on a normal little boda boda ride
in the capital city. 
here are some pictures & a super short video 
so you can experience it.

Comments

  1. Oh how I miss boda boda rides!!
    I have a really fantastic video that I took during a boda ride where we hit a pedestrian (don't worry, no one was hurt.) It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. I love you. May we grow old with this view [together :)].

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet friend, I LOVE that there is another crazy muzungu who isn't afraid to stick her Nikon up in the air and snap pictures from the back of a boda. Can't wait for you to get back here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I am still SO scared about bodas! I am just not sure I could do it! I think I must though! Oh sheesh I think I am starting to get a cold sweat just thinking about it!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I miss it even more - tears....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me heartsick for Ethiopia. So many similarities...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for you Love as you wait what seems like endless days for the email. Your heart is beautiful!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to "experience" this country with you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts