best buds.

just realized that i haven't really 'announced' a local event
that i'm having tomorrow night for one of the ministries that i'll
be working with in U.ganda.  
i don't know how many of you are local,
but if you are check it out here or
 e-mail me & i'll give you the details!
momentswithlove@gmail.com

[where are you from, anyway?! would love to hear!]

i think since i posted in the wee hours of the morning, this makes it 2 posts today!  
for your sweet, kind, encouraging comments on the last post...
thank you.
i don't feel 'qualified' to talk about any of this, but He doesn't really
care about our qualifications, does He?  He's just using the willing.  
i appreciate you.

Comments

  1. Michigan - in the thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean where did I grow up? Or where I went to college? Or maybe you mean where we're stationed?

    :)
    #MilitaryJoke

    I'm from Alabama. Born and raised. Left after high school to go to college at TROY. Moved back home for a little over a year, and then moved to Germany!

    It's all about roots and wings, baby.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your blog from Salt Lake City, UT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicago, IL - not too far from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maple Grove, MN (Twin Cities)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do i order one of your let love grow t-shirts?

    my husband and i are in the early stages of ethiopian adoption. this will be our first one and we are excited and nervous. thank you for being an inspiration to me. God bless you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and we're from the great state of NC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am from Springfield, Illinois. We are in the early stages of adoption from Ethiopia. I love reading your blog. Thanks for speaking from your heart and being such an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My family and I are American missionaries to Italy, with dreams to adopt someday. Your blog inspires and encourages me more than you can probably imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am from TN, but I went to Valparaiso University! How cool is that???
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm from Pennsylvania.
    Right now, I'm wishing I lived in your town. I want to come over, meet your kids, and just listen to as much as your heart for orphans as you want to share.
    My husband and I want to adopt, but it seems like it's not time yet.
    What I want to know is what I can do in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! My husband, Scott, is headed your way tomorrow. Thank you so much for having a heart for what is dear to us. We will be praying for your event tomorrow night. Many blessings to you in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are the cutest!

    I wish I was local. I'm from Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wisconsin!

    That photo is precious! (What a great smile your little guy has.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is fun! i love seeing where you're all from!

    kelly girl--there is a link to our shirts up in the top navigation bar. or you can just go directly to the Etsy shop here:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovepalm21

    congratulations on your journey with adoption!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tennessee! Didn't know you had an Etsy shop...oh la la! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slightly west of Cleveland Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wish i could be there tonight. if we didn't already have people coming over, i'd be inclined to make the drive.

    i hope you have a GIANT turnout. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are in Michigan...flint...right in the heart of such a depressed area....We moved here 1.5 years ago, and quickly our hearts have been broken for orphans in this world...not too long after moving here we became foster parents....open to adopt when or if its God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  21. northern Idaho:) i just love you,thankyou for sharing your beautiful heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The two of them are the sweetest pair! I'm from Tallahassee, FL, btw! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, but writing this from Port Moody BC, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE reading your blog. I"m from
    Maple (north of Toronto), Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  25. This picture of sweet Clay just makes me all kinds of happy! I have been sooooo blessed by reading your blog and by getting to see him with his forever family instead of in Uganda. So glad you brought him home.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I live close to Warsaw, Indiana!
    My husband and I are traveling to Uganda this summer. We would love to adopt soon! I love reading your blog. I feel like you write what's on my heart but can't express. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my goodness love... ar eyou kidding me?!?!? oh, the cuteness.... meyond words. stop it. Had to comment on this because it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A. SUCH a cute picture!

    B. I'm reading from Tucson, AZ (for now).

    C. I hope the local event surpassed your expectations.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts