22/365
in the mud room. home from a date with my 3 biggest girls. we painted
ceramics and shared fries with ranch &/or cheese. i've had a terrible, puking
migraine today, but as i woke from a short nap with it still, i refused it anymore.
i gathered myself, helped the girls in from playing in the snow, made cocoa
& slipped out the door for our date. sometime between picking out paint colors
and sharing tomato tortellini soup with 3 of my best girls, i shook my head a little.
it was gone. oh, please stay gone. tomorrow, that lingering happy birthday
sign will stay up, but with a different name. man, time passes so quickly.
i'm so excited about several different projects that i'm working on. can't wait to share
them with you. right now though, i have to find something to organize.

You're so adorable, I can hardly take it.
ReplyDeleteYou're also amazing. And also? I hope your migraines go away...FOREVER.
I just prayed that God would please keep your headache away so the weekend could stay fabulous. I love that you didn't let that terrible headache beat you any way. You are my favorite kind of person.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful mother. I hope your headache stays away.
ReplyDeleteBri
praying you don't get any more migraines! your date sounds fun... we are due for a date around here:)
ReplyDeleteI love how you're blogging these daily shots and I love how you refused to let the migraine get the best of you. I hope it stays away, but if not, go see my chiropractor. He's cute.
ReplyDeleteWow, you're one strong mama! I'm sure your girls are so grateful for their time with you. Hope this next day is much better.
ReplyDeleteLove all the reality in this photo. A life being well lived. Hate the headache part...I know that part all too well myself. I know "headache" doesn't even begin to explain the dreaded migraine.
ReplyDeletethank you for your encouragement and prayers, friends!
ReplyDeleteI like your hair like that!
ReplyDelete(I also like french fries w/ ranch dressing).
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net