wishes.
oh, ellie gracen.
how are you four?
i realize i probably say that every year,
[with every kid]
but really?
four?!
i remember realizing last year at this time
that your dad & i were getting ready to have
the most challenging year of parenting that we've had thus far.
we were right. three was challenging, there were mistakes &
it took every ounce of energy i had,
but i know this:
we had fun.
you lived it up.
you live in fun. in happy. in going & doing & living.
you live.
it is so great to do it along with you.
your 4 favorite colors: black, brown, grey & pink
your 4 favorite foods: mac & cheese, rise krispie treats, cauliflower & bread
your 4 favorite things to do: talk, sing, read & play babies
4 things we love about you: your spunk, your laugh, your excitement, your bear hugs
i'm excited for this year with you, ellie.
i just know it is going to be magical.
you are so loved.
i didn't know how we could be so blessed to get a
third little girl.
you were celebrated and LOVED that birth day....
and so very much today.
happiest of birthdays, ellie bellie.
make a wish.




PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteEllies are extra special! My little Ellie is 14 months and I am convinced she was sent straight from the Father's hand to my heart.
ReplyDeleteOh, sweet Ellie. I love her spunk. I love the way she and Luke will pair off on play dates (but I hate how long it's been since they've been together, let's remedy that). I just love her, period.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sweet lady!!! Wow that B&W picture in the middle is hilarious! She is a cutie :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Happy Birthday Ellie and Happy Birth Day Love!
ReplyDeleteYou write such sweet posts. Makes me wish I could hug your family in person, but...here's a virtual one! (Just use your imagination.)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ellie!
Happy Birthday Ellie!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful post Love! I love the photos and your way of capturing the things she loved this year.
Happy Birthday to Ellie!
ReplyDeleteMy Elle (pronounced Ellie) is 15 months, and has the sweetest personality too.
What a treasure to mother sweet baby girls.That last picture is my favorite--just precious!
So sweet. She's absolutely beautiful. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday my sweet little Ellie....you cannot be 4, but you are. Thank you for all the laughs, giggles, hugs, silly faces, and absolute drama (the good kind!) you surround me with each time I see you. Love, Nana and Papaw
ReplyDeletePS I'm gonna kiss your nose.........