a day in the life. [iphone style]
| seriously, mom? a cupcake at 10 in the morning? yes, please. |
| sure, i'll mail this one for you! |
| fun is everywhere. even in the crunchy leaves outside the post office. |
![]() | |||||
| after dinner. reading books after they helped each other up onto the couch. |
my life is full of so much ordinary.
so much beautiful ordinary.
the days that i see the beautiful more clearly are true gifts.
when the camera is sitting lonely on the counter because i am
doing the other parts of motherhood that don't seem so beautiful
[refereeing, training, disciplining, diapering, losing my minding]
you know what?
those are gifts, too.
this "sacrificing" something that we might otherwise be doing
in order to do the beautiful and the seemingly more dirty parts
of motherhood are gifts, too.
the care, attention & attitude we give them are really acts of worship.
gifts to Him.


Yes the dirty part of the motherhood job is not as pleasurable as the cuddle, kisses,fun time but in the end our little one may forget that we had to do dirty work for them but will never forget being LOVE by us :-)
ReplyDeletebtw this is a very sweet post :-)
SO VERY FUN!
ReplyDeleteI love living an ordinary and magical life.
ReplyDeletecupcakes at 10am sounds like a plan to me! I might just have to do that too!!
ReplyDeletelove this.
ReplyDeletereally.
The two of them helping each other up on the couch is the most precious thing ever! I was asked this past weekend if I could have any job in the world what would I want to do? I already have it of course. The stress, the cuddles and learning with my kids. Life really is beautiful! I am so happy that your life is so beautiful also.
ReplyDeleteI like those thoughts a lot. Lately I'm realizing so much of this season of my life with little ones is about finding contentment in the ordinary, sometimes mundane tasks and I struggle with it but thankful that it's shaping my heart how God wants it and sewing eternal seeds into my little one's hearts...
ReplyDeleteJust love your posts. Such an inspiration. I need to work on the attitude side of the ordinary side of motherhood. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love you and your ordinary life. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Beautifully stated.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that they helped each other onto the couch makes that picture even cuter. Which is almost impossible!