last call.

i am seriously so excited about how you all [and those that could come to my
"real life"31 bits show] have partnered with me.
how you are going to bless these Ugandan women!
how you are going to impact others when you tell the story of your beautiful new jewelry.
how beautiful to pass on such a meaningful gift.
how much farther the 31 bits word is going to spread as you host your own party.
thank you.

from the beginning, i had 45 bracelets and 130 necklaces.
i am over.the.moon thrilled to write this check; to be a small part of this amazing mission.
you are part of it, too.

here is last call on what i have left:
[please include 1st and second color choice]

$26: black, orange with 2 longer pink beads & cream
$32: short & chunky blue, medium & chunky purple (x2) & long yellow
$42: black (x2) or mustard [these are classy & so beautiful!]

there are 7 of the $16 vertical bracelets like the one pictured below:
you can use the paypal link below.
thank you.
[and please do let me know if you're having your own 31 bits party!]







paper bead jewelry


Comments

  1. Sent you some paypal $ for one of the chunky's. Can't wait to see it IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love! just wanted to comment to say I'm so thankful for what you're doing and very proud of you too...i am so encouraged by those God moves in big ways to reach out to the world! I know i'm not participating in this particular one, but it's just because I have a jewelry ministry here in mexico for women as well, and I am supporting other work in uganda......all that's to say is I wanted to comment even though I'm not buying anything this time, just to let you know I think you're doing a wonderful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love,
    I left a comment on the website link saying I want to host a party. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Love for letting me be part of your event. I LOVE LOVE my new chunky purple necklace and can't wait to tell people what it's about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts