color.

i'm so in love with the color grey.
here are some of my personal etsy favorites.

i may be campaigning for a new paint job in our bedroom &
i might have just bought new living room furniture.
i'll just let you guess what color.
rosette cluster headband
felted blackberry with grey heart bowl
bird cupcake ceramic stand



do you have a favorite?

Comments

  1. I adore all the flowers. Who knew grey could be so beautiful!?

    p.s. does the cupcake come with the stand? yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey! I absolutely love it. It's so lovely, peaceful, and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purse. Remember when you helped me pick out grey paint for my bedroom? Yeah, I still need to paint. I am dying to get it done, but it just hasn't happened!
    Oh, and my favorite color ? Bright pink. Can't wait to get some bright pink pillows to go with an orange couch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that headband! i just started loving grey this past year, also. but only for my house. i like to wear BRIGHT colors ON me! (distracts from the tired eyes and wrinkles and muffin top :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i share your love of gray. i just repainted our bedroom a soothing shade of gray. i just love the way colors pop off of it! that birdie cupcake stand is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. imagine my surprise, coming to this blog that i adore, to see one of my headbands as one of YOUR favorites :) i absolutely *love* grey as well and i wear it almost daily in some form or another. i'm campaigning for it in my bedroom too, but it looks like my husband and i have compromised for greenish-gray with yellow and gray fabrics.... it will do. for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bowl, but that might have something to do with me loving purple :-)
    We just painted our bedroom gray and I love it, very tranquil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love gray, but I try not to wear it too much anymore. I've embraced color, except for my "lazy clothes," which are heavy on the gray. Loved that first headband. My favorite color is purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of the headband. And those flowers:-).
    But my favorite color of all is green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That purple color on the felted bowl...THAT is my favorite color. My room is 2 shades of gray with our bedding being that exact purple color.
    That bird cupcake stand makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that purse and well, everything else. I can't wait to see your furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate you becuase now I want all these things. :-) Excellent choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grey is my absolute favortist color! And I love how well it pairs with the other colors I love: navy, deep purple, teal, yellow, emerald green. I am dying to paint our bedroom a pale grey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love every single one of those pieces! And of course I love grey AND Gray. :) I prefer to spell it grey for the color and chose Gray for the name Grayson because I liked that spelling better.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh PS my favorite color is standardly green- any green. Bright, even better.

    I also really love gold and yellow. And purple.

    But if I'm choosing flowers, I almost always pick white.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  16. our bedroom is dorian gray...love it! romantic, not drab

    just painted our girls room asparagus.love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. RED, RED, AND MORE RED! Guess who???? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been drawn to Turquoise lately. It's not normally one of the colors that pulls at me. But I am seriously thinking about painting an accent wall in my laundry room bright turquoise...because it would make me happy while doing laundry.

    And (shhh) don't tell my husband, but I'm thinking about painting our bathroom walls a nice color then getting a white shower curtain...which has nothing to do with grey, but you talked about home decor so I had to share my thoughts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been thinking a lot about colors lately and how they blend well together and taking pics of t those color things. like a blue dress and a yellow banana peel. anyhow....i just had to comment because we just recd a beautiful wedding invite with the colors yellow and grey. So beautiful. And it reminded me of your lil' and lovely grey obsession here;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything brightly colored lately. Greens, reds, oranges, blues... All of them! I've decided my favorite color is BRIGHT.

    I bought a grey headband today and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts