join us!

our downtown will be hopping tonight with a free concert,
food and kiddie activities.
a nearby business has graciously offered our girls to
set up their idea to fundraise some money to 
donate to a family that is in the process of adoption.
we're ready....will you join us?
i am a firm believer that together we can make a huge difference.
i've seen it time and time again.
how $5 + $5 leads to an orphan being lovingly welcomed into their forever family.

if you're local, please come say hi! 
we'll be near this event in front of Locks of Fun.

if you're not local, you're welcome, too!
would you like a [pretend!] refreshing glass of lemonade & brownie?

click the button below and donate to 
chloe & anika's lemonade stand.
YES...even just a dollar...
and let's watch it add up.
let's watch it bless a family.
let's watch God use 2 little girls that just want more people to feel the blessing of adoption.



[donation button has been removed...join us next time!]

100% of the money collected here & at the lemonade stand will be donated to a family
in the process of fund-raising for an adoption.

Comments

  1. Just donated! Your girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! that is the cutest lemonade sign I have ever seen...love how the o is a lemon! :0) i hope the girls do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing.

    Tell them my lemonade was refreshing! (you know because I totally had to drink some lemonade for real)

    Glad to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are making a difference. That is so beautiful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful and considerate children you are raising! The brownie and lemonade were
    delish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so sweet :) My girls raised a whopping $16 at their lemonade stand at our garage sale...they were in complete HEAVEN! They were ALL SMILES saying they couldn't wait to take that money to the store to buy their new brother a coming home outfit...MELT!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just donated! Love reading about your wonderful family and I love how sweet your girls are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing. Challenged at church a couple weeks ago about being faithful in the small and letting God work the rest out! What an awesome lesson to be teaching them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an award for you over at my blog, "A Novel Idea!" You can find it under the label, "Versatile Blogger Award." I just love your wonderful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. little people can do so much, can't they? wish i could be there in person to support--but i can't wait to hear about how it turned out!
    xoxo
    Abra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just donated. It was all I could do today. Let us know how long this continues and hopefully I can donate more later! Your girls are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heart of your girls must DELIGHT our God. We bought some virtual lemonade. It was the best I've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perhaps a bit odd for a dad to stop in on a mommy blog, but great post Lovelyn. Looks like everyone is doing terrific, say hey to Matt for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO good to see you again this weekend. Your kids are even more adorable in person than in pictures, and they are pretty adorable in pictures. :-) LOVED Clay's tie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts