1.5
bianca, our littlest, is 18 months old today.
she is easy-going and sweet.
she loves me to hold her & wear her.
she is always near. i love that.
this morning, she laid in my arms, in our bed and
fell asleep on my chest...
her legs all sprawled down my stomach, tippy toes reaching to my thighs.
she was warm and breathy and i thought
i may stay there forever.
i don't ever want to be sad about watching our kids grow.
what a privilege it is to have another day with them. another year.
totally honest? my heart is aching a bit, but i do count it as pure
joy to have had a year and a half to spend with this precious, little pixie.
what fun the next [very many] year and a halves are going to be.

My favorite age! She is a little beauty. xo
ReplyDeleteaww...beautiful touching words and precious pictures! I understand the part of wanting them to grow but also loving them being little because Isaac is one month old already and time seems to be flying by!
ReplyDeletewhat a doll! happy 18 months to sweet bianca! (My oldest daughter is 3.5 today, so I am guessing Kate & Bianca have the same bday...Jan 23?)
ReplyDeleteI was feeling emotional today about her being this much closer to 4 years old. Makes my heart break!
She is an absolute doll, thank you for sharing her.
ReplyDeleteAnd your photos are the best.
Happy 18 months, baby girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable and I just loving looking at your pictures! She is a treasure!
ReplyDeleteHappy 18 month birthday Miss Bianca! I look forward to to you celebrating the big 0-2 with Clay soon!
ReplyDeleteYour post are always so refresh! I love to read them!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I posted a new blog today, please check it out if you get a chance! Any feedback welcome! (Sorry to put it on here, couldn't figure out how to e-mail you privately) Blogspot search: For Such A Time As This Sarah Johns
Blessings sweet one to you & yours!