in [mostly] pictures.



this weekend... 

we grilled out with friends, stayed up late
 and had fun open house parties:
we went out to eat as a family.  [in a restaurant.  all 7 of us.]
we enjoyed time learning at church, then
headed to the beach:
clay got his groove back:
and me?
i got lots of wonderful family time.
and a perm:

Comments

  1. Oh man...show us the hair!!

    Sounds like a beautiful weekend to me!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted an easier-to-see picture on twitter. [WHY aren't you on twitter, jenn?!] i felt silly putting it on here, too.

    here's a link to it. =)

    http://twitpic.com/1u92ul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to tweet but lost my steam :)

    You are gorgeous my friend!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your new hair in person! We went to the beach today! So blessed to live so closeby.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family time is the best. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. And now I want a perm. I mean like a real one, not like the 70 homemade perms I had in elementary school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you know I think all of your kids are adorable....but, that pic of the oldest three is to die for...SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to live closer to a beach!!! my goodness, you are such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a heavenly weekend! Glad that Clay is feeling better and back to groovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get that little yellow necklace the little babe wears all the time. I love it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend. And I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous weekend!

    A new hairstyle is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was a good day....a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWW. Love to see all the fun! Took a peek at your hair - gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even need to see your picture to know you are the most beautiful girl in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts