sand art.

if i could bottle up days and save them forever,
today would be all glittery, multi-colored sand...
layered on top of each other in a pretty little glass bottle.
these lyrics hit me especially hard today:
oh, the wonderful cross!
bids me come and die and find that i may truly live.

what a gift.

also,
i think 'dying to self' is going to be
the phrase i now put on repeat in my head
all.day.long.
i need this.
hope you had the happiest of Easter celebrations, friends.
[or just the happiest of days!]
i am thankful for so very much.
one of the things is you.

Comments

  1. OMG! THat tie really is precious! You girls all look great matchy-matchy together! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. So sweet and colorful. Jesus gives the best gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to self...something I need to hear and focus on right now ALOT! Love all the girls dresses and what a stunning little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clay's tie is absolutely precious. And even though clothes don't matter in the scheme of things...I love all of the Liberty of London attire. :)

    So glad you + yours had a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Love! Your family is beautiful in every way!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your dress!
    I love this post--the words and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your family is so precious, love. [& clayton's outfit: oh, it's just too sweet for words.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most beautiful family! So precious... Glad you had a wonderful Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO beautiful. All of it. I LOVE that song too. It really speaks to the heart and our walk with Jesus, doesn't it?

    I bottled up yesterday too. Full of color of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Clayton look sos cute in that polka dot tie, a little model! :) The girls look adorable too and ooohh...the Liberty of London line at Target!! I just bought one of those dresses too. Glad to hear you had a great Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! The words, the pictures, the clothes, the sentiment, the family. All of it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I look at your pictures... EVERY.TIME. I want to steal Clay and just cuddle with him. Oh my gosh...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post... and those outfits! I love Liberty of London! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all look so cute and Easter-y. Sounds like you had a beautiful day.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  15. My 2 year old has one of those same fabulous Target dresses. I also wanted to tell you that visiting your blog, reading your words, looking at your pictures - all of it makes me smile. I love your attitude too. As a mom it is not sunshine and roses and all things happy every day but you certainly make it seem that way and I love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE these precious pictures of your precious ones! Clayton looks ADORABLE and the girls are gorgeous. You quoted one of my favorite songs...The wonderful cross truly does bring life. Thanks for the new daily phrase. "Dying to self" seems to be a constant struggle!

    Happy Easter to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen...as a Mama the Lord gives us great practice daily to die to self...and truly it is a gift!

    Your family is precious! Your girls beautiful and that little man (that tie:):):)) and those chubby cheeks. I just need a quick fix of your blog to keep my dream of adopting some day alive!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how I adore your family and I love the look of your blog!!!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sweet...what wonderful words to feel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. just browsing through your blog cause i've been basically offline with all the travelling for the past month...loving the easter outfits!! Lily wore the same green dress on easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts