letting love GROW
we are still paying the adoption ransom for our precious little boy.
here is our next design for
coffee cuffs.
letting love grow tree
these re-usable coffee cuffs
are great for the environment
and SO cute!
they come in 3 colors:
chocolate {with maroon tree}
oatmeal {with orange tree}
olive {with gold tree}
each coffee cuff is
$10
(includes shipping!)
{thank you so much for your support.}

Along with the necklaces,
we now have
African Paper Bead Bracelets!
$7
(includes shipping!)
African women roll strips
of magazines into these beautiful beads.
While in Africa, I bought
them directly from a lady who makes them.
So not only have you helped us bring Clayton home,
you have helped an African woman feed her family.
They are stretchy, so one size fits most.
You can specify a color preference in the message to seller,
but it is not guaranteed.
Thank you for your love and support.
I will get orders out right away!
You can buy through the paypal buttons in the right sidebar.
(i don't know why the 'add to cart' buttons won't work.
so, i have to use the 'buy it now' butttons.
if you want to purchase multiple items, you have to check out multiple times. sorry!)

I LOVE these!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
These new coffee sleeves are super cute. I received my Africa one in the mail. I can't wait to give it to my Dad for Christmas and tell him the story behind it. :D
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your growing family!
Oh, you're so mean for tempting me with these bracelets. Especially because I'm sick and need a pick me up!
ReplyDeleteI just bought a bracelet - the necklaces have been tempting me for so long!! Now I am all excited to get my bracelet and I am so glad it helps you in addition to the Ugandan woman. That's a gift in itself. :)
ReplyDeletethanks, steph!
ReplyDeleteamber--i hope he loves it. thanks so much for spreading our story!
erin--temptation worked! your pick me up is on its way!
kaycee--thank you so much. i can't even express how much we love how so many people are part of our story!
Those look AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteLovelyn--I tried to find an e-mail address, but couldn't--so I figured a comment form would work :)
ReplyDeleteI am a regular reader and follower of your blog and love your adoption/African items. I was wondering if you'd be interested in making a donation for an upcoming online auction. Patrice Williams (http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com) and her son Jonah are hosting an auction to raise funds for DEBRA.org, an organization that does research about epidermolysis bullosa (EB). Jonah was born with EB in February of last year, and no one was sure how long he might live. Many babies with EB don't make it past the first year. Jonah's doing great, though, and to celebrate his first birthday, his friends are organizing this auction to fund additional research and to support other families dealing with EB.
I didn't know if you would be able to donate any of your products or offer them at a reduced cost to us. I won one of the paper bead necklaces from Erin a while ago and love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it! It's a great way of getting information about your items out there (Patrice easily brings over 2,000 hits a day when she links to someone) and could be used as a tax-deductible gift as well. We could also write the entry in a way that encourages those that don't win to come here and check out the other items. I'm taking time today to contact some of the people I follow who sell items or services that I think could help with the auction, and if you decide to help out, just e-mail jonahsebauction@gmail.com with the information. Thanks :)