[love] for Africa



Just in time for a meaningful holiday gift.
I had this design in my head and Jaime of Little Bird Creations
did a wonderful job of bringing it to life.

Not only is Jaime
super sweet and great to work with, but also
their family is adopting a little one from Russia!

I have a very limited supply of this Love for Africa Coffee Cuff.

It will come with a beautiful "Let Love Grow" hang tag--ready for gifting.
You can share with the person that their gift helped
TWO children find their forever family!
[our son, Clayton, from Africa & their child from Russia!]

Pair it with a little gift card to a coffee or tea shop!
Perfect for teachers, neighbors, pastors, friends, you!

[love] for Africa coffee cuff
$10
(shipping included)


Comments

  1. The add to cart button isn't working for this post. Just thought I would let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is not working! i've been trying to fix it. will post when it is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i don't know why it won't work within the post, but you can find the button on the column to the right towards the top.

    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.my.goodness. LOVE these! totally already hinted to john that this chicka would love to see one in her stocking on christmas morning!! ;) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cuffs. so cute. how am i just now finding your blog? so glad i found it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi:).
    I purchased a "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves" shirt awhile ago. Because I just love what you're doing, and I am passionate about adoption.

    My husband and I just started talking seriously about adopting (soon!), so I am coming back to your blog and hoping to make my way through your posts.

    Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im having troubles finding any side barstuff that would allow me to purchase>>>is there a link i an go to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. april--you might have to scroll your screen over to the right a little.

    (i'm trying to fix that!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. when you say limited supply, is that REALLY limited, or just limited? waiting for some money to hit PP today. I would like to buy at least 2 of these! pretty please say you have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi erin!

    i had 23 and, as of right now, i have 9 left!

    i'll try to update right here if i'm down to my last few!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! I ordered one for my Dad for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the update love. I grabbed one with just enough in my PP to cover it! anymore of these in the future? a great gift idea. I have a few friends with a heart for Africa! my mom is also a missionary in Botswana - and I have a friends there that serve with her. I could see these going a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to get one... can i pay you by check??? email is hoggle521@aol.com just let me know thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love,
    I did receive my shirt. I love it! I just wore it to a big event on Saturday and got a comment on it:).

    I'm looking forward to catching up on your posts and learning more about your heart and adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! Too cute, and will be perfect with a re-useable coffee cup as a gift! (well, to myself.....)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i believe that we're at 3 left now! =)

    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. update....we are sold out!

    my goodness, thank you!

    might re-stock in the future....i will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, that stinks!! They are incredible, I'll have to keep my eye out for when you get some more (if you do). While I'm bummed i missed out this time, I'm wonderfuly excited that you sold out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. good news for you. very bad news for me. i really want one of these. please say new design will be almost identical to this one. i don't want to miss out next time. i knew i should have acted more quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment