Love it! Your girls are so sweet. We just did this with Emma last week and with the same spunkiness of Ellie. lol She let me "help" for the first line and then she was over it! Her list was a little eclectic - Hannah Montana hair, Colts helmet and Magnatiles like at her preschool. This week she has been telling us that she wants a baby baby - a boy?! I hope she will be happy with the baby doll her Gigi is getting her and not expecting a real baby!
Hi! I came across your blog from a friend of a friend (LOL) and have some questions about ordering a 147 million shirt. Please email me: Jenn_Anderson@hotmail.com
Hi there! I also came across your blog through a blogger friend (she's up there! Hi CE!) I love your blog, and your very sweet family. I think I've been reading for too long now, without saying hi. :)
We are just about to start our adoption process, and I wondered if I could pick your brain a bit?
I have been reading your blog all evening. Congratulations on your adoption of Clayton. You have a beautiful family. I also adopted two of my 5 children and my eldest daughter just adopted her daughter whom she adds to her 4 boys. Thought you might like to read her story on my blog. It's called, "Some People Think Families Happen By Chance". We adopted through the foster care system here in the U.S. There are also thousands of children who need forever families from there. No matter how you find your child, it's a gift. I wish you and yours a Blessed Christmas! http://lorimcktia.blogspot.com/2009/10/there-are-those-who-think-families.html
I love this! They are just darling!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Your girls are so sweet. We just did this with Emma last week and with the same spunkiness of Ellie. lol She let me "help" for the first line and then she was over it! Her list was a little eclectic - Hannah Montana hair, Colts helmet and Magnatiles like at her preschool. This week she has been telling us that she wants a baby baby - a boy?! I hope she will be happy with the baby doll her Gigi is getting her and not expecting a real baby!
ReplyDeleteThey are precious! I love that you captured them writing their lists. So cute.
ReplyDeleteOH this is so very sweet and what great memories you captured!
ReplyDeleteoh this is just way too precious!! love this so much, love :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I came across your blog from a friend of a friend (LOL) and have some questions about ordering a 147 million shirt. Please email me:
ReplyDeleteJenn_Anderson@hotmail.com
Thanks
Hi there! I also came across your blog through a blogger friend (she's up there! Hi CE!) I love your blog, and your very sweet family. I think I've been reading for too long now, without saying hi. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are just about to start our adoption process, and I wondered if I could pick your brain a bit?
Molly
lostasock at gmail dot com
I have been reading your blog all evening. Congratulations on your adoption of Clayton. You have a beautiful family. I also adopted two of my 5 children and my eldest daughter just adopted her daughter whom she adds to her 4 boys. Thought you might like to read her story on my blog. It's called, "Some People Think Families Happen By Chance". We adopted through the foster care system here in the U.S. There are also thousands of children who need forever families from there. No matter how you find your child, it's a gift. I wish you and yours a Blessed Christmas! http://lorimcktia.blogspot.com/2009/10/there-are-those-who-think-families.html
ReplyDelete