almost time


"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I promised you."
Genesis 28:12


I am packing to leave for Africa [very] soon. I feel so at peace. We can feel
all the prayers. As sad as I am to leave Matt and the girls, I am equally as
excited to finally meet our babies and love on them. When we joyfully said
YES to God's calling to adopt, I imagined this time. The last minute
preparations, the heart-breaking goodbyes, & the joy of knowing I
would soon tell a child, that possibly felt unwanted and unloved, that they
had a family that wants to love them. forever.

When we said YES to His calling, I got so ridiculously excited. Excited knowing that He chose children for us LONG ago. Children who would happen to be born 1/2 way across the world. Children that grew in someone else's womb...and my heart. Children that needed to be taught that they were NEVER really fatherless....they have the greatest Father of all.

It is almost time to meet those children. We are so thankful.


i have no idea what is going on with the formatting and i have NO time to
figure it out, sorry! THANK YOU for all the support with t-shirt and
necklace sales. keep them coming in and they will ship out the week of
9/28! we appreciate your comments and prayers SO much. looking forward to getting to know more of you when i come home! if you haven't e-mailed a pic of you in your shirt, GO DO IT! ; ) foldinglaundry AT gmail DOT com

Comments

  1. You have all of my love, thoughts, and prayers on your journey. I cannot WAIT to hear all about it and the moment when you met YOUR children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo of your little girl!!

    Good luck in the coming weeks, you'll be in my thoughts! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and so exciting. Sending you LOVE! PRAYERS! POSITIVITY!

    I can't wait to hear every.single.detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessing to you on your amazing journey!!

    i saw your blog on Meghan's blog...

    I was in Uganda this summer for a couple of weeks. Loved lovin on those babies at the Sanyu! I wonder if any of them are yours!?

    Can't wait to follow along on your journey!

    Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you many prayers and wonderful thoughts on your journey.

    I cannot wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip! Prayers for you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came to get your "Let Love Grow" button for my blog... Where did it go!? :)

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just happened upon your blog...not really sure how I found you...but I just wanted to say what an absolute blessing it has been to read through your story. I will certainly be keeping your trip in my prayers & I can't wait to come back & read all the details!

    ps - I LOVE those bracelets & necklaces. I have an Acholi Bead necklace & I wear it all.the.time - LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ordered 2 shirts ... one of each kind! So glad to have "found" you through Beth@ I should be folding laundry! I'm so excited and moved by your journey! Can't wait to see your newest additions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still thinking of you and sending prayers for you...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep checking back for introductions and pictures of your newest family members! Can't wait to meet them! Also, getting lots of compliments on the new shirt! Will have to send you a photo soon :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an exciting time. I'm looking forward to meeting your little ones.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to hear about the trip! I nominated you for an award on my blog... :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts