purse challenge
and here are its contents:

1. Matilda Jane Clothing Spring 2008 catalog (from my trunk show today. i took it with me to a birthday party hoping to decide what i want to get--i want everything! let me know if you need anything.....i'm placing the order monday. everything is seriously adorable.)
2. Puffs with Aloe & Lotion (because all 4 of us girls have needed them lately!)
3. Orbit peppermint gum & breathstrips (i actually really dislike breathstrips--i was surprised to find them in here!)
4. Post-it note pad and pen (with meetings for work jotted down on it. why don't they ever tell you how many stinkin' meetings are held when you're interviewing for a job?! crazy.)
5. Q-tips (Chloe ruptured her eardrum last week. it was her 1st ear infection & it was NOT fun. so sad to watch her in pain. but, she really did learn a lot about courage this past week. the amount of drainage is unreal.)
6. Excedrin (i vividly remember my 1st migraine in 4th grade. this little miracle pill is the only medication that even has a chance of getting rid of it for me.)
7. Sunglasses (a $10 target pair that i picked up after my gorgeous Solstice pair was apparently used as great entertainment for our bulldog.)
8. Cell phone (i forget this often and it's always questionable if it is charged....but i am very thankful for it!)
9. Wallet sized photo album (i LOVE this! it can clip onto anything or easily fit in a purse. and it hold 32 pictures of my favorite people!)
10. 1 diaper and a small baggie of wipes (i am not a diaper bag believer. if i need anything more than what i can carry in a purse...i believe in buying it.)
11. Neutrogena healthy skin bronzer (the quickest way to perk up even my most tired days
12. OPI nail polish in "midnight in moscow" (for quick touch ups--i hate dark, chipped polish!)
13. Bath & body works Liplicious in watermelon sorbet (must be used after routine application of my obsession: medicated chapstick--which happened to be in my pocket today.)
14. Green bow & tiny hair tie (one out of three girls usually needs something done to their hair while we're out!)
15. Red credit card holder & change purse (i love the sleekness, convenience & bright color of this--so it's easy to find)
What's in your purse?!

Oh! NIIIICE!!! Love that bag, Love!
ReplyDeleteSo, do you do your own trunk how for Matilda Jane?!?! I do love all her stuff... tell me more! :)
thanks, patty!
ReplyDeletei know...isn't her stuff adorable?! no, i just hosted the show for our area's trunk keeper. so friends came over to my house to check out the new line and place their orders.
i've got a few orders left to get though...so i'm keeping the show open right now. =)
I have been in love with MJ since I saw your stuff from your last trunk show. :) I so want to get the last outfit in her latest post but we are so not in a place to order right now. How do you find out if a trunk keeper is in your area? Or are you going to host another one again this Spring? I can't wait to see what you ordered for the girls!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say hugs to Chloe for her painful ear infection. How is she feeling now?
ReplyDeleteWhat a true boutique mom purse, MJ and a hairbow..
ReplyDeleteamber--i probably won't have another one until the next line comes out. when the MJC website comes up in the next couple days, there's a link to request a trunk keeper if there's one in your area.
ReplyDeletei'll post pics when we get our stuff. =)
cb--lol, you're right. =)
that's a lot of stuff in that one little bag!
ReplyDeleteI wish I didn't carry so much stuff! I am still always making sure we have wipes, 3 diapers, Goldfish, sippy cup, toys, etc in the diaper bag. How do you just leave the house with one diaper?! I must learn to downsize. Emma has her own purse now to hold her toys and Goldfish so I should just throw my Diapees & Wipees in my purse and go! :) I just blogged about her new purse if you want to take a peek. So I suppose Emma participated in the FF challenge!
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed seeing and reading about the contents of your purse! Mostly mine is full of loose change that dumped out of my wallet with the broken zipper, gum wrappers, wadded up'abc' gum inside the gum wrappers, an old dried out tube of mascara, lip balm that my son broke off and ate at the base, so I'm scraping the last of it out with my fingernail, and other such unimpressive sundries and old garbage. I sooo need a new purse, too. I'm like the shoemaker who has no shoes.
ReplyDeleteYou are so good to keep your purse so nice and tidy! I'm impressed!
Lila
I love seeing the purse that girls are carrying and what is inside of them!!! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete