oh, i've realized even more this week...

~strep throat hurts...severely. and waiting 3 days to get seen is not the smartest...after just 2 doses of that glorious antibiotic, i could actually swallow again.

~being a back-stage mom at your girls first dance recital is so much stress for most of the moms there....but so much fun for me and my 2 groups of girls!

~playing hand jive games, hi-ho cherry-0 & crafting is so much more fun than yelling at 3 year olds to get off of the floor because they are going to get their costumes dirty.

~being around so many kids will inevitably make you sick....welcome, flu.

~having a husband that willingly & happily takes the kids, plays, fixes meals, gives baths and puts them to bed so you can kick the 24 hour flu is a complete blessing.

~there are more nooks & crannies in car seats, floorboards, bed frames & my children's bodies for flu unpleasantries to hide than i ever imagined.

~when you're changing a child's bedding for the 6th time in 48 hours sometimes you just need a good laugh.

~having the whole stinkin' faucet to your garden tub pop off when you are using the sprayer full blast to rid said bedding of unpleasantries, is not exactly the kind of laugh i was thinking of.

~but, it was a big, beautiful, raging fountain in my master bathroom....and a good laugh nonetheless.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I hope your feelin' better!!
    I bet the fountain was lovely though!!LOL!!!
    I know what you mean..(been there..done that) sometimes the only thing you can do is just laugh through it!!
    Hope everyone is on the mends now, better now than during Christmas.
    keep us posted!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...poor Love and family! :( I hope you are all on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Love! What a bummer! So sorry to hear about the pain! Hope everything clears up soon!! ;)Take care of yourself and get better-

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Love! I do hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless ya love! sorry to hear about all the sickness. i was going to call to see about a playdate. maybe you should call me when things are a little better. =) hope to hear from you soon and that you and all the little ones get better soon. and yes, thank God for wonderful husbands (we had that same thing at my house last week...yucky! but hooray for husbands that help out without blinking an eye.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIKEES! Hope you are feeling better, hun. LOL at the fountain in your bathroom... that must have been quite a sight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks for stopping by... You have some cuties yourself. I never thought being a mom would be so wonderful or so much work! I am grateful for a great water heater. We are sick, sick, sick here too! I can not even count how many showers our sick family of five has had to take to get cleaned up. Here is to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. you poor thing!! I sure hope you and your family are feeling ok!!
    hugs!! Britt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Love! Sounds like life at my house. I hope you are feeling better soon. If anything, you made me laugh and it's good to know I'm not alone.

    HUGS~
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope all the germs get out of all the nooks & crannies @ your house soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, sweets...i hope you're feeling 200% better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts