love's latest love


let's pretend i haven't been gone so ridiculously long & just start again!

i think it's time for more of love's latest loves. you can find the last adorable love here.

despite my little ones not wanting to be still for a good photo....i hope you can see the sheer cuteness of these clothes. matilda jane clothing is handmade in the US. the quality is great, their customer service is so nice and everything is so fresh!





they have clothing for ladies, as well. i got the green ruffles like chloe has on & LOVE them! the owner, denise also has a blog!

Comments

  1. I love her clothes. I just got Miss Kay's pictures taken in one of her tops. Can't wait to get them back from the photographer!
    Great pictures of the girls playing. And what a beautiful hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos, especially the first one. Very sweet.

    And you know what, your grass is REALLY green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohyes, i love mj. beautiful and funky and well, just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MJ!!!! Your girls look adorable in their outfits. :)
    Also, your new blog photo is SO cute!

    Hugs,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls are getting so big...isn't Ellie's birthday in a few weeks?! :) Those outfits are precious! There is a post on gymbofriends.com about MJ clothing. I must get in on it next time! I'm so happy you are back and I hope the business is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and saying hi! We must have similar taste because not only do we share OUAF and plenty of pink, I had Bubbly as the song on my myspace page this summer. I'm also a fan of MJ clothes, your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Love...

    your girls are just adorable in those...I think I have to check her stuff out!

    Hope all is well...

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed you in blogland - glad you are back! But even when you weren't blogging, you were still commenting! So that's sweet.
    PS - Your girls get cuter every time you post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cb--her clothes make the best pics. i'm totally obsessed w/ her stuff now. can't wait for the spring line! hope to see miss kay's pics! =)

    AMC--thanks! and yes, i'm so in love with how green the grass still is & that we can still go outside here. normally i'd already be hibernating for the winter! =)

    Shari--thanks and thanks!! my two year old took that new profile pic of me!! =)

    Amber--yes, chloe & ellie's birthdays are both soon! thanks--i'm glad to be back, too!

    Everyone else--thanks for all the "cute" comments! it is amazing how "chatting" with you all can make my little computer breaks so fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful girls!!

    And I do love her things too. As well as her blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts