love's latest love
i find so many cute things online, whether it be ebay, etsy or just from surfing the web....i think it is time to share some of them with you. a lot of them will be boutique items from some of my favorite talented seamstresses....but this one was new to me. i got these for my neighbor's new little baby girl....but thought they were so cute, i had to have them for my little pumpkin heads, too! check out these cute beanies AND matching maryjanes!! i love them. =)

i got them from portland beanie company's etsy store, which i see is now temporarily closed for re-stocking. but, you can check out all they offer here...then be ready with your order for early august! =) happy shopping!

Wow the whole family has beautiful hats! I bought crochet mary janes for my teen girls and they loved them. The set you found on etsy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog too.
(tea sets and anthropologie are things I love also)
OMGosh~ I am totally getting some of these for my girls for this fall/winter! How precious! Thanks for sharing...looking forward to more of your finds.
ReplyDeletereally cute!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable! I think I especially love Chloe's hat...there is just something about chocolate brown and rose pink together. Your girls are so stylish! Thanks for the comments too... :)
ReplyDeleteI love those!!! Thanks for posting... of to look at the store! :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so pretty! Love the hats!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THESE! I'll be ordering once I have the coat--gotta color-coordinate, you know!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute!
ReplyDelete