home
do you remember that part of our new business post that said our home is now the model home? well, i've been busy getting everything re-organized and ready.
the girl's closets needed overhauled, as they are switching sizes and seasons...so that has kept me busy the past few days! (i should've taken closet pictures...i worked hard on them!!)
anyway...thought i'd share my little one's spaces with you.
anyway...thought i'd share my little one's spaces with you.
here is our 3 year old's. she picked out her purple paint all by herself. =) she loves to sit at her vanity and brush her hair.
and to be fair to the other girls...here's chloe decked out in her newest set from vintage*chicboutique. and littlest taking a nap. =)










Gorgeous stuff! I love the pretty colors in your house...
ReplyDelete...the babies room is so pink and pretty. LOVE the chandeliers. I think we could have fun shopping together!
Your sleeping little baby is so sweet...I could just kiss her little cheek!
Tonya
ok, seriously? nobody real has a house this clean. i think your body has been abducted by aliens, and they've replaced you with a robotic clone. just so you know.
ReplyDeleteThe girls rooms are so sweet and so them. :) So I think if we ever move back to Indiana I think we know who we'd have build our house.
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love!! all the pics of your house. It is absolutely beautiful. The colors and patterns are ALMOST as cute as those girls!
ReplyDeleteIs Ellie a "silky" blanket girl too? We have two big ones and three security ones for Emma. She has to have one all the time so we have to have spares!
ReplyDeleteYour house is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletethanks girls! lol @ nic. =)
ReplyDeletetrust me, i had to seriously mentally prepare myself to get my house like this....its all about hubby's dream right now. = )
and, thankfully, the girls LOVE to help with things....we just have a lot of fun doing it & take a lot of breaks! =)
tonya--would definitely have fun shopping with you, i think! =)
amber--yes, ellie is our first "blankie baby"...she only has it when tired/going to sleep. but, that may change as she starts communicating more!
adorable girly girl rooms!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by and reading my blog! i will be back by yours again too . . . reading your stories of life with 3 girls!!
WOW!!! I love those rooms and I love that you let them choose their paint colors!! That nursery is stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteNat