tag---i'm IT!!
i've been tagged by patty of modkidboutique to share 7 random,
little known facts about me. okay, i'll try it! =)
1. i strongly disliked chocolate until after my first pregnancy 3 1/2 years ago. now i L-O-V-E dark chocolate.
2. i've had hyperemesis with every one of my 3 pregnancies. think: puke AT LEAST twice a day--many times puke all day! think: carry plastic bags in vehicles in order to pull over at any time. think: seeing 2 year old and 1 year old pretend puking while playing. =( think: IV re-hydration.

3. i develop pica while i'm pregnant. i could eat crushed ice ALL day long. and if i didn't know it was completely insane i would drink mr. clean antibacterial cleaner and gain laundry detergent! i also tended to eat raw macaroni by the box!
4. my hubby & i named 3 boys and 3 girls on our 2nd date and have stuck to them!

5. my water broke with chloe while conducting an interview with a patient on a psychiatric ward!!
6. i had kidney stones while preggo with anika. which almost caused me to lose my right kidney function. i had to go to surgery immediately. then i painfully spent a week vacationing in texas while stents were in place. i had them removed when i returned.
7. i've been pregnant 29 of the last 51 months!!
and yes, that's why ALL 7 of my random facts involved pregnancy...it's been a MAJOR part of my life for a while now!
okay, now to tag 7 people. i'm new to blog-land...do i even know 7?! how about amber, tonya, jen, judy, natalie, michelle, & erin. can't wait to read them!
little known facts about me. okay, i'll try it! =)

1. i strongly disliked chocolate until after my first pregnancy 3 1/2 years ago. now i L-O-V-E dark chocolate.
2. i've had hyperemesis with every one of my 3 pregnancies. think: puke AT LEAST twice a day--many times puke all day! think: carry plastic bags in vehicles in order to pull over at any time. think: seeing 2 year old and 1 year old pretend puking while playing. =( think: IV re-hydration.

3. i develop pica while i'm pregnant. i could eat crushed ice ALL day long. and if i didn't know it was completely insane i would drink mr. clean antibacterial cleaner and gain laundry detergent! i also tended to eat raw macaroni by the box!
4. my hubby & i named 3 boys and 3 girls on our 2nd date and have stuck to them!

5. my water broke with chloe while conducting an interview with a patient on a psychiatric ward!!
6. i had kidney stones while preggo with anika. which almost caused me to lose my right kidney function. i had to go to surgery immediately. then i painfully spent a week vacationing in texas while stents were in place. i had them removed when i returned.
7. i've been pregnant 29 of the last 51 months!!
and yes, that's why ALL 7 of my random facts involved pregnancy...it's been a MAJOR part of my life for a while now!
okay, now to tag 7 people. i'm new to blog-land...do i even know 7?! how about amber, tonya, jen, judy, natalie, michelle, & erin. can't wait to read them!

WOW! You've had some tough pregnancies, Love! (((HUGS))) Are you planning to have any more? I'm done and happy with my 2 girls. I developed severe anemia after both deliveries and have no desire to go through that again! ;)
ReplyDeletePatty
Wow, those were some tough pregnancies! You must be a real trooper :0)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant with my twins, I became obsessed with smelling Irish Spring Icy Blast soap--I would run a bath every night with a bar in the tub. It smelled good enough to eat and I did give in one day and LICKED a bar--it was GROSS, and that cured my craving :0)
Michelle
hi, patty! we're in negotiations are whether or not we're having more naturally. most likely one more. the docs keep saying that just because i've had it before, doesn't mean i'll have it again. so...we'll see.
ReplyDeleteyes, being severely anemic with a little one to care for would NOT be fun! =(
michelle--seriously LOL @ that licking!! that is the best! thanks for brightening my already bright morning!! =)
ReplyDeleteoh wow...I thought mine were rough....you are a trooper! I was going to tag you for the same thing, but someone beat me to the punch...
ReplyDeleteI have no one to tag LOL
wendy
Love~ You've totally been through the mill with your babies!! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about you!
Amelia
Number 4 is so cool...and I'm with you on number 3, I LOVED crushed ice. Loved it. Pregnancies 2, 3, and 4 were 70% fueled by crushed ice. Good thing I occasionally took my gargantuan vitamins!
ReplyDeletethanks, wendy, amelia and nic! i guess yes, it has been rough...but they really are just random facts to me now. facts of my life that i can't exactly recall the feelings of now. (i'm sure that's God's provision!) hence the "we'll probably have one more"
ReplyDeleteam i crazy?! (rhetorical question--don't answer that!!)
Love~ You really are a trooper! Those are amazing experiences. I promise to never complain about my pregnancies again. I stay pretty healthy, but I get insanely HUGE! I'm a very petite person and the baby has no where to go!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed learning more about you.
Dark chocolate is my FAVORITE!
Chelsea
Wow! I was blessed in that I had a fairly uneventful pregnancy. They thought they would have to take my gallbladder out but it held off until after she was born and I had a c-section. You are a trooper!
ReplyDelete