Everyone has a story.
Sometimes I'm out and see real, live, adult people and they ask me, So, what is
this Listen to Your Mother I keep seeing you post about? I explain
to them briefly and urge them to come see the show for themselves.
I tell them about the beauty of someone's story being spoken aloud
to others--especially when it is about this precious, sacred thing called
motherhood. I marvel to them about the journey these shows take the audience
on--how it will leave them laughing, crying & doing one
of those so much that it leads to the other.
of those so much that it leads to the other.
Our national Listen to Your Mother director, Ann Imig, just released this 3 minute video.
I'd love it if you watched as she so perfectly puts into words & pictures why this
show is so special. Then, find the show closest to you of the 24 cities, grab
all the special moms, sisters, aunts & girlfriends in your life and
get to a show. Really. You won't regret it.

I want to go : )
ReplyDeleteOooh. Twas good!
ReplyDelete