instafriday.

it's friday!  praise be.  
linking up with Life Rearranged's InstaFriday to share my instagram photos from the week. 
[i'm letlovegrow on instagram if you're there!]

ellie gracen & her rainbow nails.
bianca adair having a fairy princess dance party during rest time.

tea party.  for many.
midday date with matt.  [the name books aren't helping.]
we lost Jim already.  =(
coming home from dinner.  throw your hands up!
a special night remembering our friends' little girl.
celebrating erin's 30th birthday!

capturing the bump after a chiropractor visit. 23 weeks with the twinsies!


hope you all had a great week.  enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. The lanterns are gorgeous. We got some to remember my sister. She would have been 28 on Thursday. I can't wait to set them off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! hope you have a great night for it. it was very special; i'm sure yours will be, too.

      Delete
  2. Love all your shots. The lantern one is amazing. Cute little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!!!! Can't believe you are already 23 weeks! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, kinda flying right along, i feel like!

      Delete
  4. It must be so fun having girls! I wish I had someone I could paint nails with. Don't think my boys would appreciate that much.

    Janelle
    A Story of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! yes, it is fun. maybe you could 'adopt' a friend's little girl. we have various friends that have developed neat relationships with each of our kids and it's so special for them both. one is a local business lady that will grab ellie for lunch at DQ once a month or so. it seems small, but it's huge to ellie...she loves her time with miss lynda! =)

      Delete
  5. Your family is so beautiful. I just can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Love! I saw your lantern picture on the link at Life Rearranged, and I'm so glad I decided to stop by :) Your family is just precious, and your story is already an encouragement to me - I'm looking forward to following along here. Have a great weekend! - Christi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...nice to 'meet' you! we did have a great weekend. hope yours was, too!

      Delete
  7. Love all your pics! Only "know" you through your lovely blog, but look forward to meeting you one day.. whether here on earth, or one day when we get home. :) .. just began following you on instagram too.. I'm mrspdbishop... long story on the name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have often wondered what kind of car fits you all! what will you drive once the 2 new ones come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we could've converted our van for one more, but not for twins! so new plans are in the works. no final decisions yet. =)

      Delete
  9. Hi! I was wondering if you could please follow/subscribe to my blog: memarriagemommyhood.blogspot.com

    It is new and I am struggling to gain followers.

    -Carolyn :)

    (Mom to 4 girls and a baby on the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts