full.

so thankful to be called mom by these treasures.
i'm grateful to be an aunt to [almost] eight, for a sister to share life with,
for a mom and mother in law that love so well and for precious friends to do
this motherhood thing with together.
i hope you mothers had a wonderful day of celebrating this awesome calling.
special prayers for those of you with broken hearts, waiting hearts, hopeful hearts.

Comments

  1. What a very, very beautiful family. So much love. Happy Mother's Day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - Clay is so big! And adorbs! Okay, so ALL your kids are adorbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Happy Mother’s Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT!! Could they be any cuter?
    You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic!! Love that you have everyone in there -- that is not easy to do - ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know you but love your blog and think if anyone deserves a happy mothers day, it's you! We have adopted 2 children from ET and I think you must be an amazing mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the happiest kind of fullness, the most wondrous sort of wealth. i adore every single one of y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The babies look soooo big! Oh my! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never met...but you have become an inspiration to me... What an amazing mommy you are to those adorable children. You are all so blessed to have one another-

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much happy! I love it!
    And whoa has Clayton grown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful family! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your family is da bomb!

    janelle
    astoryofgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this photo!!! What a beautiful family Lovelyn!!! You are belssed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful family. Truly, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm usually a quiet reader (aka lurker, but the former sounds so much nicer, haha) but I want to tell you that the picture of you and your loves just makes my heart sing. I'm a couple weeks behind but happy, happy Mother's day to you. May God continue to bless and protect your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts