one.

one of my best friends, steph, started a 4 on the 4th last year.
so, in december she had 12 pictures from the 4th day of the month
of her 4 kids.  i loved looking at them every month--i mean how often do
we get all of them in one shot?  it was even more fun to see all 12 pictures together
at the end of the year.  [it's steph's birthday today, too!  happy birthday!]

so, here we start 7 on the 7th! 
it was 40-some degrees when we got home from church today which is a heat wave here!
we got outside for some running around, basketball and bikes.  quite the treat in january.
nico was watching football the other day with matt and asked him,
you mean, dad, it is not cold there right now and they are in america?!
oh, you south-dwelling, beach-goers in january.  be grateful!  
[and i'm going to try to do the same for exactly where He has us.]

Comments

  1. Totally going to copy!!!! Mine won't be on the 5th obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh--and it's totally the 8th right now. i'm backtracking because i was sick yesterday. if you want to join--just hop in whatever day it is! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! Love this! Your family is gorgeous and so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this - can't wait to look back over the year with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Bianca's pose and the matching star sweatshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your precious children make me ridiculously happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I'm going to have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it!! Today was so warm! I'm enjoying every moment!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them and your peacock doors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. How fun. I'm going to do this!! What a great idea. Mine was 5th so I'll be off on the first month, but who will ever know, right?? Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Discovered your blog somehow today. Oh my Lord, what a picture of a family. I am so blessed to see such a family, and look forward to reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I found your blog recently...somehow...and I love it! It reminds me of my life! 6 kids under 6. We live in China and have three of our own and three precious foster babies. You do a beautiful job here and I look forward to stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a GREAT idea!!! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am WAY behind on blog-reading...but just wanted you to know that I love you, love your precious, beautiful kids, loved your Christmas card, and I LOVE that I will see YOU in a few weeks! I just got a last minute ticket to the C4C weekend, because a friend had to cancel. Can't believe we will actually get to meet in person. :) Blessings to you, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could that Biana Adair just be a little cuter? Please? I could eat her up. And could you update your blog? It's time... Dan's in Africa and I'm needing some inspiration. See you soon, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could that Biana Adair just be a little cuter? Please? I could eat her up. And could you update your blog? It's time... Dan's in Africa and I'm needing some inspiration. See you soon, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You seriously have the cutest kids EVER!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this idea and well, I'm going to do it too! I love the color of your beautiful, special family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts