limited edition.

today's limited edition Uganda paper bead necklace
is the chunky style!  these all-around have bigger paper beads and 
several on the strand are the size of a quarter.  i love the bigger beads
because sometimes you can even read some of the words from the magazine
the women made it from.  in my last batch [with clayton's adoption] i 
found the word hope on one of the bracelets.  so appropriate.

so, i have 29 of this chunky style.....go!



[button for chunky necklaces removed--SOLD OUT!]
thank you!! you can order the others below.
-----------

the multi-colored ones with regular size beads are still available and you can use the
button below to purchase those!  thanks for all your love & support...
such an encouragement.



Comments

  1. Hi love,
    Can you email me your address like you did before? I will mail you a cheque since I'm in Canada....or has that been resolved? Let me know....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just bought one and I didn't realize PayPal still has an old shipping address for me.
    Can you email me at Laetifica210@gmail.com so I can send you the shipping details?

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! I had decided to purchase the regular one but then I saw these and had a little back and forth in my mind. I settled for the regular but these are gorgeous too. Your family inspires me to be better. Thank you for you and thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man!! I want to just keep buying these. :) Wore my regular necklace wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet today and got lots of compliments. I sent my other one to a dear friend in California for Christmas. Thanks, Lovelyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't seem to buy these be/c I'm in Canada...help!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you doing the next special release? I'm a child. I am impatient. ;-P Also-- the one I already ordered arrived yesterday and it's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell Nico that I received my necklace and seeing that it was wrapped with care by him brought a HUGE smile to my face. I'm wearing it now and I absolutely love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any chance you'll be getting in anymore of the chunky ones? I saw you this weekend at Created for Care, and one of my friends there, had purhcased a few from you a while ago. She told me to come here and get some. I'm so sad to see them sold out - but would LOVE some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts