home.

sometimes i look around at our family and i can't believe our boys are 
all three home.  we sat and watched this video as a family yesterday and
everyone was pretty emotional.  our six year old, anika, had tears just streaming
down her face.  i'm never one to tell you that adoption is the answer for every
child.  i'll never tell you that adoption is easy.  what i will tell you is that it is
based on loss & it is hard.  i'll also make sure to tell you that it is so worth it and that
i'm so very grateful that we didn't miss this.

a look at our journey to the boys.


Moments With Love HD from Dennis Michaelis on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. It is pretty much the best thing in the whole wide world.
    Thank you for listening to Jesus : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video needs a warning because I just completely dissolved into a big ugly cry when your family was finally all together at the airport. The best hugs I have ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, I absolutely adore this video, your story, their story.

    Like Anika, tears flowing down my cheeks, so much love can't be leaving anybody unmoved!

    We "Canadians" have to follow certain procedure regarding adoption, it's seams that doors are close more often then not, but God can do all things.

    Merry Christmas, to you all

    Love
    The Stam Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to watch it a few times because i had too many tears.

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juat watched it through twice. Called my husband in to watch it again. Cried. Every. Time. I love your story. I love your family's obedience to Christ. And I love, love, loved your homecoming at the airport. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am a blubbering mess in a car full of children:) what a beautiful beautiful blessing these boys are to your lives and you to them, Thankyou for listening to Jesus and getting out of your comfort zone, Thankyou for sharing your beautiful heart. Thankyou to you and your sweet husband for raising these beautiful children with the live of Christ, and that beautiful boys dancing slays me, oh how truly blessed! Have a very merry Christmas god bless! Oh my word and I can't forget the image of the twins on the couch hugging and giggling oh my word!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crying. That was beautiful, and moving and happy and...yeah. Have to watch again,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. i'm in a puddle. again. thank you for sharing this intimate sweet miraculous time with me. always blessed by you heart and your blog and the way you live out your faith. xo, e

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I have tears. Seeing such love is the most beautiful thing. May God continue to bless your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Love - that was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tears! Bless your family! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just watched this with happy tears filling my eyes! Love you and your sweet boys and by proxy, the whole Palm family! Merry Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So. Very. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It exudes love, thanks so much for sharing! Merry Christmas to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm writing this comment from a PUDDLE on the floor.. my goodness, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whew, te airport greeting got me. So beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just wanted to cry all through this video. Thank you for sharing with us your amazing journey to the Boys. We adopted a little girl two years ago...and she has forever changed our lives. Adoption is so beautiful and so much a part of God's plan...thank you for promoting it in every way. Merry Christmas. Enjoy your children, they are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. emotional doesn't even begin to describe. Much love to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this... I am in tears. What a blessed family to be surrounded with such love! We have just begun the process to adopt (from Uganda) earlier this month, and my heart is filled with such happiness reading about and watching your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is simply beautiful, such a great family you have.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for continuing to include us in your journey and for sharing this amazing video! We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful, beautiful gift adoption is. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We just watched this together a family on the couch. We love your family so much. Ivy kept saying, "that's my friend!" to every one of them that was on the screen. What a beautiful story.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  25. You all weren't kidding when you said big ugly cry. That was most beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How beautiful Love. Thank you for sharing your heart. Enjoy your first Christmas together.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful thing to see at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so amazing. I just have no other words.

    Merry Christmas to your beautiful family, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful!

    P.S. Anika looks so much like your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh man, so many tears (the good kind). You have such a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ok, i finally had a moment to sit and really watch this. and yeah, tears came. this is so beautiful and what a story of God's unfailing love for us. this. this is so encouraging to me.

    thank you. i didn't want the video to be over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. beautiful story. beautiful journey. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! I'm so moved by what you're doing. I look forward to your blogs. I'm hoping to adopt soon, so its wonderful to read what you're doing and not to give up my own dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh wow, beautiful all of it. so thankful God has knit this family together! and to see you and matt say yes with joy! i loved his smirk when he said you would have 7 children home :) kids are all so adorable, love them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutley beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful. Totally teared up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, my. Totally crying and totally inspired. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful testimony and for answering His call. His richest blessings to all 9 of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. My wife was sitting at the computer this morning with tears coming down her face. She called me over saying; You have to watch this." It was your video. Now we are both sitting here with tears freely flowing. So this is how we started 2012. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i, like so many other commenters, am boo-hoo'ing my eyes out right now. my hubs and i have been to africa on many short trips and just moved back this summer for living there for a year. adoption is in our future. this video pulls at my heart in so many ways. thanks for following the Lord in bringing your boys home and thanks for letting us come along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I can feel my heart swelling. Thanks for sharing. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  41. this video brought tears to my eyes. I'm thinking about adopting but am a bit fearful of going at it alone since my husband and daughter passed away. But my heart aches to be a mom on earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts