shop with purpose.

i thought i'd share with you some of my favorite ideas for
shopping this season.  all these products are either supporting
a ministry, non-profit or adoption.  i'll let you go to the sites and
read up on the ones you're interested in.  

looking forward to shopping with purpose.
maybe you'd like to join me.
purchase for people you love while 
showing love to some you've never met.

the love edition:

the food edition: 

 
now, tell me, what is your favorite?
i *might* have a surprise for one of you.

Comments

  1. Nice Love! We will be using this to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Thanks for sharing. I'd have to say my fav's are the hand towels and the necklace! :-) - JoEllen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, Love. I will definitely be checking them all out, but I do love me some Three Avocados coffee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you even choose a favorite?

    i've been eyeing family rules here lately. looking for the right rules, and the right print or the right tutorial. so i truly do love that one.

    and the note you put under the hair clips brought tears to my eyes. i love that the boys will have his best friends by his side through out his whole life. LOVE.

    and the love makes a family print? adorable.

    thanks for putting this together- will be using this to cross some presents off my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of those hair clips would be perfect stocking stuffers!

    (and the rest of the stuff, I kinda want for myself... that's allowed, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the last necklace is my favourite! We've just started the adoption journey! So much exciting ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet--I'm passing this list along and thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! My favorite is the "I searched the whole world for you" necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful items. I can think of someone on my list who would love each of these. I think my first purchase might be the chocolate peppermint body butter, because YUM!There was a bracelet you showed on here once (it might have been last Christmas time) that looked handmade. It said Hope on it. Do you remember where that was from and if they made others?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all...I especially love the bracelets...both the LOVE146 and the SoleHope...but so many great gift ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi katie! i think that was the MudLove bracelets that are in this 'jewelry edition.'
    take a look and let me know. if not, i'll keep thinking! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH!! How is Ugandan Vanilla???
    I usually use mexican that I go down and buy, but I think i'll have to get some of this.
    What a fun surprise for my wedding cakes to be made with vanilla from Uganda that would also be helping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect list!!
    thanks for rounding all the amazing goodies up for easy shopping!! the jewelry grouo is my fave;)

    {love you, and have been praying and enjoying...can hardly ever comment, but i am here!}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am planning on doing most of my shopping this year from adoptive families. Thanks for more ideas! Love the "love" items and the House rules.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the print! super cute! also the stuffed monsters. seriously. my little love needs one!! thanks for featuring ours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The MudLove bracelets are absolutely beautiful - who wouldn't be proud and honored to wear one?!

    And I love Kendra's story, such an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the "i searched the ehole world for you" necklace. This is such a nice post...a true reminder of what is really important, and a reminder that while yes, we can spoil ourselves this season, let's spoil those less fortunate and let's help families bring their children home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE them all but my personal fave is the mudlove bracelets. I have several and keep a little stash when I need a gift, along with a tag explaining how the bracelet aids in providing families clean water!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely the mudlove bracelets. It's amazing how one simple word can carry so much weight.

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful post, love. i'm aiming to shop with purpose this year too.

    a favorite? it's so hard to choose just one...that body butter looks amazing, and i love the house rules. thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorites were the MudLove bracelets and Family Rules...they are ALL great though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE all of these!!! so wish i could shop!! my fav::love is rising tee;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, thank you so much for including my daughter's monsters as well as our Hands of Hope Missions catalog! All the things you posted here are wonderful and I will be doing quite a bit of shopping here today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the family rules in RED....but all the gifts are beautiful...Love, The Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  25. GREAT post, so excited to do some shopping!!!! I think first thing to buy is a Mudlove bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love every single item...I have the keychain and the teal Love print! I would say my faves are the necklace but you already know my reasoning there:), and I love tea towels and the family rules is adorable! xo PS I am thinking of getting the redeemed bracelets as stocking stuffers for my girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! I'm sure I'll be coming back to it! My favorite is the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My favourite would be the Love is Rising tee. So many great conversations have happened from simply wearing a good slogan tee like that.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love lots of them. I love the mug, and the t and the redeemed bracelet....really are you making me choose?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the LOVE IS RISING shirt, and the LOVE mug, and all of it really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love it ALL and love the idea to shop with a purpose even more. I also love that you featured Mudlove...their store is in my town! Just realized i used the word "love" a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well I love it all. However, I think my favorite is the family rules picture. I might just have to do some shopping! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  33. vanilla extract! I ordered 6 bottles. that is my idea of a great christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the shirt! The vanilla extract and the chocolate peppermint body butter sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love them all! This is my favorite kind of Christmas (or really anytime) shopping! Love the MudLove bracelets, already bought some for the ladies and girls on my list. Thanks so much for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE that mug!! But honestly, if I could I would support them all!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great post! Thanks for sharing. I like the tea towels the most, but think they are all simply fab!

    ReplyDelete
  38. They're all gorgeous! But the jewelry is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. HAD to have the Redeemed bracelet. Got one for my daughter too! Thanks for the link Love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the colorful Mud love bracelets. Also, the vanilla extract is a great idea for fundraising!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love every single one of them. I cried while reading this entry and shared it on my facebook page because of how powerful this post is.


    Crying thinking about "OUR story on adoption" and how it's being written right now....God is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I cried too! I just love to see people using the gifts that God gave them! How awesome it is when we do exactly what God made us to do - here you can literally see the fruits of that!!! Yes, I am crying and excited - and now shopping! (If I had to pick - the tea towels - YELLOW makes me happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I can think of someone who would love a few of these, and will using this as my shopping list. My personal fav would be the Love is Rising t-shirt. I kinda have a thing for t-shirts....

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome things!!! I like the "Love" mug the best!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the bracelet...what a great way to start a conversation and support an adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The body butter sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Love is Rising t-shirt the best...mostly because I think my sister-in-law will ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The family rules and the precious little girl in the hospital gown!

    ReplyDelete
  49. such a great post! Thanks for including so many worthy shops!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So much here to love....

    I adore the family rules. Too cute (and love the Bible verses listed with the rules.)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the jewelery- especially the thicker band like bracelets. VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What wonderful items. I love giving with purpose. We are giving to Sixty Feet this Christmas instead of purchasing gifts for our parents and siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love them all! Thank you for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts