I hope everything goes well for you! This is such an exciting day for you and your family. Of course the boys look adorable- love their outfits and big smiles :)
I'm so happy and excited for all of you! I can't wait to see pictures of all 9 of you together at home, relaxing and playing and just being a family. <3
They are so lovely!! I am new to your blog so I am not quite sure what is going or what you mean about court and needing prayers.. but I'll send one up for you! I am so happy to have found your blog! Look forward to reading more from you!
I hope everything goes well for you! This is such an exciting day for you and your family. Of course the boys look adorable- love their outfits and big smiles :)
ReplyDeleteHis will above all else :) they are a perfect fit for a wonderful family.
ReplyDeletepraying. and loving. and believing.
ReplyDeletecan't wait for those boys to fill the empty spots in all your pictures.
praise jesus!! praying with you! xo
ReplyDeletePraise God, I so wish we lived closer, I would love to meet, them, you and the rest of your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteGive those young little man a big kiss and them them that a stranger from Canada, loves them :-)
They are loved all over the world, isn't just beautiful!
Can't wait to hear the good news!
ReplyDeleteit's 7am & i've barely had my coffee, but i wanted squeal (& then i started crying!) when i saw this.
ReplyDeletei'm praying for all 7 of you, love. yhwh is so good!
Praying, praying!!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy and excited for all of you! I can't wait to see pictures of all 9 of you together at home, relaxing and playing and just being a family. <3
ReplyDeletepraying sister !!! bring them home !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day to each and every one of you!!!! God is good!
ReplyDeletecrying, hoping!
ReplyDeleteSteph
wonderful!! rejoicing in this great moment. Happy Adoption Day!
ReplyDeletehoping for the best!!
ReplyDeleteEee! Hoping, praying...
ReplyDeleteIt's here!!! Sending love, hope, prayers, and tearful giddy excitement!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't get enough of their smiles! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear your happy news!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a big day. Prays going up on your behalf! Believing with all my heart your boys are coming home.
ReplyDeletePRAYING!!!
ReplyDeletePraying and hoping for you Love! Can't wait to hear your news!!!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for safe travel!
ReplyDeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Love. Praying for your family...
ReplyDeleteBeleiving
ReplyDeleteThese boys get more ahndsome with each picture you take.
ReplyDeletePraying all went well
Praying for all of you!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteyour family has been on my heart these last few days- even though I've never even met you! praying for you all. -jil
ReplyDeleteOh my cuteness....those smile! Praying court went well and all 3 of you will be home soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful boys! Those smiles melt my heart and this post gave me goosebumps for you! Praying all goes well and quickly, Love. God Bless :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog so I am not quite sure what is going or what you mean about court and needing prayers.. but I'll send one up for you!
I am so happy to have found your blog! Look forward to reading more from you!