He is just precious! My husband and I adopted a little boy from Africa, too. And we have that lovely pillow in our living room! :) We are so honored to have you on FaithBlogs!
Oh I love it! What a sweet smile! I bet your house is just full of giggles. :) My little boy is 3 now, and there's just something about those silly faces he makes and the incredible laughter that he shares. Love it. :)
I can't wait for you to have two more silly boys at home to make your heart sing. :)
ReplyDeleteprecious!!
ReplyDeletelove these precious photos!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie!!! :)
ReplyDeletehe makes me smile. so. big. love it!
ReplyDeleteprecious boy!! love that big smile :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what it's like for your sweet, silly boy to have two big brothers!! :)
ReplyDeleteUm, I LOVE him!!! He's sob cute and I love that tshirt!!
ReplyDeleteUm. LOVE the let love grow tee in yellow. Ezra must have. How do I get one?! XO
ReplyDeleteHe has the most amazing smile. I could hear his laughter.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Welcome to FaithBlogs!
ReplyDeleteah, it's like an endless circle of laughter. love it (and him!) and you.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet :)
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious! My husband and I adopted a little boy from Africa, too. And we have that lovely pillow in our living room! :) We are so honored to have you on FaithBlogs!
ReplyDeletehe is just gorgeous! his smile is killer :)
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful boy!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it! What a sweet smile! I bet your house is just full of giggles. :) My little boy is 3 now, and there's just something about those silly faces he makes and the incredible laughter that he shares. Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness I don't think he could be any cuter!!
ReplyDeleteYUM.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me smile!
ReplyDeleteAlso - he looks good in yellow.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net