He is so cute! I'd love to give him a hug (I hope that doesn't sound too creepy since I've never met you). My son is 2 and I know he and Clayton would be great friends!
Awwww! Owen is a HUGE fan of Buzz Lightyear too! He says "To infinity and beyond!" but Mommy has to point out that he is actually saying those words to other people. He is playing with Buzz and The Little Mermaid (his sister isn't paying attention or that would be over...) right now. LOVE it. :)
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him!
ReplyDeleteohmygoodness! I love him so! Those photos are precious Love!
ReplyDeleteThe happiness here is infectious. love it.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a handsome little man!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie.
ReplyDeletehooray for woody & buzz!
as if i had any doubts, he would be fast friends with my little elijah!
He is so cute! I'd love to give him a hug (I hope that doesn't sound too creepy since I've never met you). My son is 2 and I know he and Clayton would be great friends!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Owen is a HUGE fan of Buzz Lightyear too! He says "To infinity and beyond!" but Mommy has to point out that he is actually saying those words to other people. He is playing with Buzz and The Little Mermaid (his sister isn't paying attention or that would be over...) right now. LOVE it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love his smile...look at those teeth! What a Happy Guy!
ReplyDeleteJen
Oh those faces are priceless (Clay's...not Buzz and Woody's...though they are pretty awesome, too)
ReplyDeleteSuch happy smiles. I found MYself smiling just looking at the pics:) And who doesnt love Buzz & Woody?
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sarah
Super sweet! Luke's a huge fan of anything Toy Story... they need a play date.;)
ReplyDeleteThose are Isaiah's too! Buzz is his fav!
ReplyDeleteClay has such an INFECTIOUS smile :) precious... and what great friends he has indeed who also seem to be sharing his lunch LOL
ReplyDeleteTo infinity and beyond! Precious.
ReplyDeleteOh my! His little boy hands holding those characters is just too cute! And that smile! Oh my goodness!! :) LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love your blog and reading about your family
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures!!!!
ReplyDeletehe he he! Who doesn't love Toy Story really?!
ReplyDeleteHis expressions are amazing! So precious.
ReplyDeleteoh that grin is contagious. what a character you have!
ReplyDeletegotta love that smile!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! When my 3rd son was 3 he had a big Woody doll and I had to write his name on the boot just like Andy. ;-)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness he is ridiculously adorable. totally made me smile...what a honey.
ReplyDeleteThat little boy of yours just shines with joy :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE his expressive face!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously. . .best smile ever :-)
ReplyDelete